Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tired of all the lag?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    If you have lag in this old game, buy a new PC or stop living in the woods and get better internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    I just built this computer for $1400... And I live in a city... You know what they say about assuming...
    lol ignore her, she usually just says dumb sht on every post she does

I just built this computer for $1400... And I live in a city... You know what they say about assuming...
    You'll have to pm me specs since I like those kinda things. That's the same as I spent on my 2 new cards and cpu (When I get home I'm buying the rest of it )

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

on a 7990 and a 4820k at 30mbps and still dc constantly in war =(.

<DivineGuardians>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    lol ignore her, she usually just says dumb sht on every post she does
    That may be the case, but atleast I don't type like I'm jerking off a .

I can buy a piece of turd for 1400$ and it would still be a piece of turd. You can over pay for an item and could still be a piece of sh!t and not able to do what you need. Price means nothing. Are your pieces compatible? Are you using a Mac since they're overpriced turdpiles?
    Last edited by Jessifer; 03-28-2014 at 04:00 AM.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    That may be the case, but atleast I don't type like I'm jerking off a .

I can buy a piece of turd for 1400$ and it would still be a piece of turd. You can over pay for an item and could still be a piece of sh!t and not able to do what you need. Price means nothing. Are your pieces compatible? Are you using a Mac since they're overpriced turdpiles?
    Actually no, I'm using Windows 7 with a decent CPU/Dual GPU with 16GB RAM. Don't have an SSD yet because of affordability. Did I go AMD instead of Intel, yes... why? Because I got a Black Series GPU with an unlockable hex-core processor which is near equivalent to an i7 for a whole lot less $$. You sure you aren't typing while jerking off a .?

Shadow Titanium
    Actually no, I'm using Windows 7 with a decent CPU/Dual GPU with 16GB RAM. Don't have an SSD yet because of affordability. Did I go AMD instead of Intel, yes... why? Because I got a Black Series GPU with an unlockable hex-core processor which is near equivalent to an i7 for a whole lot less $$. You sure you aren't typing while jerking off a .?
    The comment was directed towards spittaz with his illiterate comment.

Seireitei for the win!

Lag spikes = the server accepting faulty maths from modded clients.

Unintentionally warped back to main or disconnected after being rooted?...someone is hacking

Getting knocked down when no enemies are around?...someone is hacking

The graphics for your skills temporarily don't properly display while getting randomly hit?...someone is hacking
    Last edited by AllHopeIsLost; 03-28-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    Lag spikes = the server accepting faulty maths from modded clients.

Unintentionally warped back to main or disconnected after being rooted?...someone is hacking

Getting knocked down when no enemies are around?...someone is hacking

The graphics for your skills temporarily don't properly display while getting randomly hit?...someone is hacking
    I actually wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this did have any impact at all.

I still don't understand how hacking is so much fun to some people. Maybe for the developers of them, but the avg users...naive fools imo. There's not really any true advantage with hacks in cabal. You still have to take time to run dungeons and such. Sure it might be faster, but you still have the same rates of unluck as everyone else. And if indeed it slows down the network as a whole, then you're making it all more laggy for yourself too, regardless of hacks or not.

If only they had a better anti-hack program it'd probably be nicer. I know there's no such thing as hack-proof for games, but there are some out there that are quite efficient.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Just do what SRO does, make a bot program and rent it to your users :X Lolz, I mean cabal already let's players buy alz, why not add a bot to that list too?
    *sarcasm*

Shadow Titanium
    Just do what SRO does, make a bot program and rent it to your users :X Lolz, I mean cabal already let's players buy alz, why not add a bot to that list too?
    *sarcasm*
    If you can "buy" alz as you say, what would be the purpose of renting a bot...???

Seireitei for the win!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast