Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: four years and lost money

four years and lost money

GMs you say that I use illegal programs because then I donated them and were often? I lost my money and you say it was illegal programs if using illegal program had no need to donate not it? I hope you read this game masters
    Sin título.jpgcabal.jpgcabal2.jpg

added photos of my donations

I understand its a common misconception. You did not DONATE anything. You PURCHASED a service, which you received.

Now, some of you may be wondering, "What's the difference Lorkan bro?"

Donating means you gave us something and didn't receive anything besides a thank you. Purchasing means you gave us something and we gave you something back and thanked you for your patronage. I understand that "donating" sounds a bit better, makes people feel better about their actions, like they've assisted in making the world a better place.

Base on your logic, Players who use our ItemShop features and services can NEVER be prosecuted for using Illegal Third Party Programs?

/watmeme.jpg

Get em!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

loloher, go read the ToS. It's stated all over it about usage of the item shop and especially pertaining to having been banned and it's consequences.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    Lol, this why you should have mules on different IPs and accounts. You never know when you'll get hit by that seemingly random ban.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    I understand its a common misconception. You did not DONATE anything. You PURCHASED a service, which you received.

Now, some of you may be wondering, "What's the difference Lorkan bro?"

Donating means you gave us something and didn't receive anything besides a thank you. Purchasing means you gave us something and we gave you something back and thanked you for your patronage. I understand that "donating" sounds a bit better, makes people feel better about their actions, like they've assisted in making the world a better place.

Base on your logic, Players who use our ItemShop features and services can NEVER be prosecuted for using Illegal Third Party Programs?

/watmeme.jpg
    I love you my brother