Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blended Rune % is a scam!!!

Chance within a chance

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Chance within a chance
    I don't get exactly what you're saying. I know that if event B has 1/4 chance of happening and event A also has a 1/4 chance of happening then event B following A from the beginning is 1/16. But I thought that blending runes was a "single event". I havent blended any, so can you clarify this? Thanks.

Basically, every time you do it, the "chance" is reset. So it's not A fail, then B pass. It's A fail. Reset. A again, failed. Reset. B passed. Proceed on with life.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    you must be new to cabal
    much failure in you I see.

Seireitei for the win!

I watched a clip of a guy failing 3 times in a row when using unbind stone with 14 amp mystic or sig (dont remember) +15, that means 99% and ........... That's Cabal

Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    I watched a clip of a guy failing 3 times in a row when using unbind stone with 14 amp mystic or sig (dont remember) +15, that means 99% and ........... That's Cabal
    Unbind at +15 is only 90% AFAIK.

I didn't know unbind stones % increases with + o.o. Them rich people items

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Trainee
    I understand what 50% is and you trolls don't have to explain it. If you read further I say it's never the other way around it seems in cabal where 6 times I succeed and 1 time I fail. It seems like the game is almost always against you even when the probability is not suppose to be against you....Try crafting blended runes and see it for yourself and let me know the % of your success. I would really like to know what the in game % really is rather than follow the stat cabal provides.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlz View Post
    I understand what 50% is and you trolls don't have to explain it. If you read further I say it's never the other way around it seems in cabal where 6 times I succeed and 1 time I fail. It seems like the game is almost always against you even when the probability is not suppose to be against you....Try crafting blended runes and see it for yourself and let me know the % of your success. I would really like to know what the in game % really is rather than follow the stat cabal provides.
    I have succeeded 4/5 silver repairs, and like 10/18 or 19 blended runes... so... always against me? I think not.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlz View Post
    How about just making 10 and see if you get 5 out of 10 to succeed. If it's 50% then good for you, if not, calm your sht.

Seireitei for the win!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast