Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Gladiator in Mission Battle

Another Gladiator in Mission Battle

rather impressed, i thought gladiators will be a jack of all trade, master of none... but it has impressive array of dps skills and lots of movements involved in their skills.

still dont think it brings anything new to the table, but perhaps that's just how est wants it. their bm3 reminds me of a crab for some reason.

Lol that range combo is ridonculous, gonna be,a nightmare for a melee class to fight it.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    nah its ganna make it easier for melee class to fade combo them unless u guys too laggy or noob to fade combo o.o

Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    nah its ganna make it easier for melee class to fade combo them unless u guys too laggy or noob to fade combo o.o
    To my understanding, fade in combo does not lose target. It's simply a quicker movement, which is it's only benefit. And Remember the gears are bound to be lower than avg since brand new. Overall I think they're not going to be too OP or UP since they have been working on the class for over a year now to get it balanced enough with the other classes. (keyword: enough)

Edit: Oh and btw: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/477
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 04-02-2014 at 02:28 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    lol'd at this xD

Fading does remove your enemy's current selection on you.. Makes them have to reselect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Fading does remove your enemy's current selection on you.. Makes them have to reselect you.
    rarely works when you fade in combo.

Doesnt work in combo at all, fade combo just for catching people who run or catching then off guard in the middle of a combo with that smexy fade fk stun after they do one of those 2range attacks on you
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 04-03-2014 at 08:37 AM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    This GL crit nearly 9k on ppl with 7 charge with full charge it would be 12k and consider this GL gear is not as strong since it is new. This would be super dangerous for WI or FA. Also make it hard to solo def because when you go in, 2 GL with 10 charge are ready ).
    Another thing this class might be the new king in standing pvp

it looks like its only pumping out RIDICULOUS amount of damage with fatal 3, everything else looks pretty reasonable. but then, it is level 17x going against lvl 190 with hr 20 and what not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast