Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tier 4

Tier 4

That's Miya. Looks like lag given he isn't moving at all.

Edit: also I think you messed up the embed, it's going bonkers for me.

looks like she is building something, but out of boundary

Quote Originally Posted by kouxiong View Post
    looks like she is building something, but out of boundary
    Oh yeah, I see. Well I'll look out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    That's Miya. Looks like lag given he isn't moving at all.
    Yeah...lag,I would believe you except when I right-clicked Infernal Impact I initiated chase directly towards the pathetic hacker, And that's even after taking 30-45 sec. of my fraps loading, The best part was when the other 2 fa's and fb came at me from 3 different directions at the exact same time like a multi-boxer.

This isn't the first instance of the exact scenario happening either, I just finally caught it on fraps.

Truth be told, Tier 4 caps can't win without hacking and GM's only bot out lip service for war.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    Truth be told, Tier 4 caps can't win without hacking and GM's only bot out lip service for war.
    LOL u just sounded ignorant

Yeah...lag,I would believe you except when I right-clicked Infernal Impact I initiated chase directly towards the pathetic hacker, And that's even after taking 30-45 sec. of my fraps loading, The best part was when the other 2 fa's and fb came at me from 3 different directions at the exact same time like a multi-boxer.

This isn't the first instance of the exact scenario happening either, I just finally caught it on fraps.

I find it kind of suspicious that no one else saw this happen, given it's a situation that could easily happen from lag. Of course you'll chase toward someone if you use a skill... your client thinks they're in the mountain.

Well, I do know you're infallible so obvious if you lose it must be a hacker.

Edit: Also even the damage on you is lagging.
    Last edited by Enso; 04-04-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I find it kind of suspicious that no one else saw this happen, given it's a situation that could easily happen from lag. Of course you'll chase toward someone if you use a skill... your client thinks they're in the mountain.

Well, I do know you're infallible so obvious if you lose it must be a hacker.

Edit: Also even the damage on you is lagging.
    It's sad how hackers always claim that the other guy is just "lagging", Yeah, That's what happens when you DDoS Cabal servers to use modded clients.

You sure are defensive for such an obvious group of collaborators Enzo...Almost like you care too much.

Edit: No,no it wasn't.
    Last edited by AllHopeIsLost; 04-04-2014 at 05:01 PM.

It's sad how hackers always claim that the other guy is just "lagging", Yeah, That's what happens when you DDoS Cabal servers to use modded clients.

You sure are defensive for such an obvious group of collaborators Enzo...Almost like you care too much.

Edit: No,no it wasn't.
    Did you really just call me a hacker? I'm flattered. xD

I actually do care, that is why I report hackers. Nine out of the most recent 40 posts on this sub-forum are me reporting hackers (all of whom were banned).

Unfortunately, everyone sees people building in walls. It's one of the most common effects of lag. Hopefully EST will fix it, but if they don't we'll just have to deal. One tower usually isn't *the* cause of a loss.

y so dumb Bushidoux?

have seen too multiple reses being built without any character around em ~

wtb logic for procs zzzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast