Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MY 1st NW IN MERC

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    well from briefly looking around that screenshot I only see one blader in the lobby i think, that Titus guy and he's extremely fail so yea..
    He didn't even go to that war. He got his 30 and logged to eat. Can't really judge people if you don't go to war that often yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    well from briefly looking around that screenshot I only see one blader in the lobby i think, that Titus guy and he's extremely fail so yea..
    Im pretty fail? I know Im only a 15X, but I still hold my own. Best score was 15X, average score 12X. I have SS to prove it too. Ive been in war 3 times with you Raven, and all 3 were bonus wars. I relogged and never got in them. Apparently that makes me fail.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    Im pretty fail? I know Im only a 15X, but I still hold my own. Best score was 15X, average score 12X. I have SS to prove it too. Ive been in war 3 times with you Raven, and all 3 were bonus wars. I relogged and never got in them. Apparently that makes me fail.
    Hahah I never go to that war either. Just watch the show.

I have SS to prove it too.

Not my best war, but its the best one I have SSed. The one i got 15X in was when UC and I duod Alpha and Mid. Panic Cry and FOF FTW.

Here is one where I went in to get my 30 and then relogged. Note the time, 42:30, and the other people in War: Coco, 1Shot, Chling, UC, Kaz, Pio, Bipi.. the list goes on.

See, I hold my own in war. And I relog when necessary. So dont go calling me fail when you have never been to a war with me.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Thats right I only really go to bonus war now, and I remember you getting in the way and NOT relogging. Maybe you do have skills. We shall see.

SIGMetal
    raven this guy is strong. we fought like 2 minutes b4 i could kill him on my bike

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    raven this guy is strong. we fought like 2 minutes b4 i could kill him on my bike
    LOL. You cant say that Spur. I wasnt buffed and neither of us were trying. Im pretty sure I started going mBL on you lol. That was hilarious though. And Raven, I havent gotten in a single Bonus war yet. I relog on the WL if I get to within WL3.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456