Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cannt create a new acct

Cannt create a new acct

hi there i tried creating a new acct but i keep on getting the same problem this one (!) please type email. i tried 4 different email domains still the same problem.
    also i tried creating on firefox and ei

thank
    Last edited by KN1GHTWO7F; 04-05-2010 at 06:57 AM.

same problem i posted

Jamie, with all due respect, you can't submit a ticket without being REGISTERED...and we can't register...THAT is the problem. If the only way to get this issue resolved is to 'submit a ticket' then Cabal will never have an influx of new players. Ever. It won't happen because Registration is broken...or something is, anyway. What I mean is, we can't do this the 'traditional' way because it requires us to register first and that takes us back to square one....

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Jamie View Post
    Hello,
    First, sorry to bother both of you in trouble with such issue.
    Please send us a ticket with detailed information to help you.
    I'll move the thread to Q&A section. Thank you
    this made me lol
    heck i have to registered accounts and i cant even sign into the site with them to submit a help desk ticket about the fact that i cant play the friggen game.

K guys before going crazy make sure you check all of the following:

1. username is not taken
    2. email is not already used
    3. *******(very important) make sure you check the SECURITY code at the submition screen it is CASE sensitive
    4. double check all the info before submitting it make ure all the info is in place (if you end up messing up by accident and it goes back tho the screen for some reason make sure you re-input the text boxes that poofed for example you will prob need to re-input the security code and the pw)
    5. CHECK THE SECURITY CODE!!!!

I hope this helps feel free to let me know if you have don all that ill try to make a dummy account to try to recreate your problem you can reply here if you need to

Quote Originally Posted by KN1GHTWO7F View Post
    hi there i tried creating a new acct but i keep on getting the same problem this one (!) please type email. i tried 4 different email domains still the same problem.
    also i tried creating on firefox and ei

thank

This also occurs if you didnt type the security code in correctly at the bottom before you submit it is CaSE SenSitIve but take your time and dont rush so many times Ive messed up my email address when I was rushing

EDIT: hmm well i tried to recreate the issue and I see what you are saying it must be a coding error in the web page just sit tight give it a day its probly being worked on Ill send a ticket into the help desk with my account.
    Last edited by liquidoutl4w; 04-05-2010 at 03:04 PM.

And yet the problem is still there... Oh well. I'll go do something productive for a while. Like find a new job... I hate my current.

Problem lies in this JavaScript

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript"> 
        if ('' == '1') {
            $("#Client_ValidateSummary").css("display", "block");
        }
        else {
            $("#Client_ValidateSummary").css("display", "none");
        }

if ('' != '1') {
            $("#EmailComboBox").val("yahoo.com");
        }
        // manager request

if ($("#EmailComboBox").val() == "99") {
            $("#EmailTail").css("display", ""); //.val("");
        }
        else if ($("#EmailComboBox").val() < 1) {
            $("#Email_ClientMessage").text("(!) please type email").css("display", "block");
            Condition.Email = false;
        }
        else {

$("#EmailTail").css("display", "none").val($("#EmailComboBox").val());
            $("#Email_ClientMessage").text("(!) please type email").css("display", "none");
            Condition.Email = true;
        }    

</script>

Hi...I couldnt register either so i used a diff browser (explorer) and it worked!!...If anyone said this already sorry i didnt read all of the comments.