Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New Password Retrieval Issue

New Password Retrieval Issue

I just came back into playing cabal from a long time break and forgot my password so I send a new password change to my email but the email never came. Ive tried it like 8 times and sent a ticket in. Is there any way around this because other emails show up fine on my email but I dont get anything from cabal. Its not even blocked in my email either, nor is it in Junk mail...

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

I have that same problem but with hotmail.

my ticket hasnt been answered yet either

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

i have same problem too

Trainee
    I'm having the same problem with Yahoo mail and they told me I need to send in a ticket to have them change my email, providing the following:

Greetings,

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. Please be advised that for security reasons we do not to provide account information as requested through ticket to protect the accounts of our users.

If you’re unable to receive your Temporary Password, we suggest to you to change your email address. We can assist you with this change once you have provided the information we require below.

Account Name:
    Full Name:
    Current Registered E-Mail Address:
    New E-Mail Address:
    Reason for Request:
    Server:

*****Please attach a copy of your identification form (Driver's license, Military ID, Passport, Government Issued Identification Card, etc.) ******

Please be advised that we are only able process your request if the Registered Name matches the information listed on your Identification Form.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Fluxxx

I try attaching a copy of my state driver's license either PDF or DOCX file and it shows C:\fakepath\DL.docx or C:\fakepath\DL.pdf. What's fakepath? it's right on my C:\ drive.