Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Password Issue

still no luck

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

is your livemail has something like @livemail.au? I had the same problem w/ yahoomail and added .vn at the end and it worked

nah its just @live.com

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Trainee
    I'm having the same problem with the password email system. I have Yahoo email. I've always had no problem getting email from Cabal til I asked for my password reset. now can't get anything from them and I'm checking my spam filter and spam box. Nothing.

Shadow Titanium
    wy cant u pple mlgkgd ue hotmailarinos?

Quote Originally Posted by Briannan View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the password email system. I have Yahoo email. I've always had no problem getting email from Cabal til I asked for my password reset. now can't get anything from them and I'm checking my spam filter and spam box. Nothing.
    Oh, you have to submit a photo ID or drivers license to them, because ESTsoft thinks everyone signed up with their real names on the accounts, so it has to match your ID, or so they say, but its not the case considering they have changed e-mail addresses on accounts that didn't match the ID sent in, so its merely semantics.

Check Terms of service aswell:

"2.2 Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:

Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service, including without limitation the Forums discussed in Section 2.3"

Save yourself the hassle of requesting the password over and over again, if it did not show up once, it probably is not going to show up at all. I have multiple emails from aol.com, one can receive emails, one cant; both are same settings. LOL. Open help desk ticket, they will reply with a template for you to fill out like server name, account name etc, and at end they will request you attach a government issued Photo ID or drivers license. One of my friends who lives in same town submitted his dads ID who never played cabal, and they accepted it. As for billing, they have no problem accepting payment for alternate Identities on the account, because security. /yawn.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 10-03-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post

Check Terms of service aswell:

"2.2 Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:

Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service, including without limitation the Forums discussed in Section 2.3".
    Or do you mean this?

Use "packet sniffing," scripting and/or macroing software for any purpose whatsoever, or otherwise monitor the Service, the Cash Items or the Software;
    Attempt to obtain a password or other private account information from any other person or user of the Service; and/or

Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service, including without limitation the Forums discussed in Section 2.3.

You are indeed a warrior by hand... -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12