Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: gl replacing bl?

Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    ROMP. there i proved you wrong. and raz
    Rofl, romp and raz can tank the drei frame bosses in mo? I'm pretty sure they need Vitality pots to do that, which doesn't require you to "build your character right."

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    Rofl, romp and raz can tank the drei frame bosses in mo? I'm pretty sure they need Vitality pots to do that, which doesn't require you to "build your character right."
    building your character right"means right stats and not like people who put 200 dex for nothing, and yeah

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    so a WI can tank drei frame like WA/FS do ? Stupidity is not a bliss
    Rofl

Never compare a class to another, each class is unique, even a wi can tank if you gear and build it right, ignorance is bliss, its how you play.
    we're talking about one specific aspect of the class, the ability to tank, so im not really sure why you are using the most vanilla MMO response ever made in mmo debate.

if we're speaking general class overall, your argument may make sense provided there is such a thing as perfect balance in games (there are not).

building your character right"means right stats and not like people who put 200 dex for nothing, and yeah
    stat allocation will only help you in miniscule amount vs your gear/extreme upgrading, especially when we're using hypothetical tank a drei scenario.

Well so far gl isnt replacing any class i love to see a gl by ut self in war or period lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234