Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something wrong with the server?

Something wrong with the server?

I tried to log in and it said the game will close to download update. I already got the update and when I reopen it again, I get the same message. I don't see anywhere about a M/A?

Yeah, I just got the same thing

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Same here !!
    Plzz Don't roll back plzz.......
    Too tired for grinding lvl up again

Banned
    Same here, was skilling all night, restarted the game now its says to reinstall the game. and the Check file doesnt wrok that will just force you to reinstall the game, very nice. option, reinstall or reinstall, thanks

Same

I have the same problem, can't log in game and can't get into my account on cabal website
    https://www.estgames.com/en/account/login

Run checking files and reinstall cabal don't work either. GM please take a look at this problem.
    thank you so much

Banned
    anyone wanna bet this has to do with that scammer cabalevents ( pretty sure everyone has had a whisper from this hacker ) doing a massive attack/hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    anyone wanna bet this has to do with that scammer cabalevents ( pretty sure everyone has had a whisper from this hacker ) doing a massive attack/hack.
    This issue has nothing to do with the unsuccessful logins. It's the launcher failing to receive the patch for some unknown reason. And by the way, anyone who was tricked by that cabalevents person deserves to be hacked. What retard would enter in valid account information for an "event" that was not announced on the MAIN website. But then again, reading is such a struggle.

Same issue, let me know if anyone found a solution for it.

Can anyone log in your account on https://www.estgames.com/en/account/login
    to write to helpdesk?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast