Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Server and episodes?

Server and episodes?

Hello guys,
    I started playing the game in 2011, however I stopped towards the end of 2012. I'm looking to play again this year, but there's a dilemma. I'm not sure what server I played in, so I'm not sure which client to download. I come back and I see episode 10 Gladiators, Return of the Guardians and Rising Extreme etc. I'm able to log on to all of these websites, which even further confuses me. Is there a way I can identify where I came from?

If you're downloading from Cabal.com itself there shold only be 1 download option. All the others are old version of this site, Gladiators is the most recent update and the version you should be downloading.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

So is there just then one server now? because it says USA WEST on the download button and I'm not quite sure what server I played on three years ago ..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodCookie View Post
    So is there just then one server now? because it says USA WEST on the download button and I'm not quite sure what server I played on three years ago ..
    That's in reference to the file server hosting the client. If you are trying to access your account on Cabal NA then that is the client you want. If you live the the US the US server should provide you with the most optimal speeds.

But also yes, they merged Mercury and Venus servers into one called Titan, which also serves as the Global Server.

I came back about a month ago after 4 years .

Note: Your character name might be taken. They generated names for all the characters and gave everyone a rename card.

Someone wasted "Leonhart" on a lvl 7 FB T.T
    <Templar>

I want to play on the Global server, where do I download that?

I want to play on the Global server, where do I download that?
    plain and simple if your from the US download the "US WEST" client, if your NOT from the US download the "other" client...

only 2 options and really easy to tell which one...
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Idk, I just assumed that the files were in a certain place; so whether I download from US WEST or other only affected my download speed. lulz. I'm from Australia and I wanted to play on Titan, is that Other?

Idk, I just assumed that the files were in a certain place; so whether I download from US WEST or other only affected my download speed. lulz. I'm from Australia and I wanted to play on Titan, is that Other?
    You are right, they are both the same client. Since you're not in the US choose Other.
    <Templar>