Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Need Advice =(

Smile Need Advice =(

I'm a so-so Bl in Venus and I'm building my Bl on CD and CR....
    Right now I'm using an Osm martialhelm PC +6 w/ 8CR/20CD , 1 Osm Blade +6 5CR/20CD , 1 Osm Blade +6 27CD.
    I've got 39CR and 112CD
    I just wonder ,with these items, should I need more CR or CD ?
    My alternative set would be 1 Osm martialhelm PC +6 w/ 36CD , and 2 Osm Blades+6 w/ 5CR/20CD.
    Then I'd have 36CR and 121CD
    Which set would be good for pvp purpose ? should I stay with the current set or switch ?
    For other items, I've already figured out what i need but I'm not sure what blades and helm should I use. so thanks in advance to anyone helping me out.
    Pls dont tell me to buy PC Blades cause my wallet is limited :|

you Need 50% rate.
    make sure you get that before you worry about your dmg. once you get 50% rate the rest should be Dmg. 3x RoL+1=30%+5%base+10 from atks is 45%. you could live wit 45 use your 36helm and blades. Although bladers usually go more atk base than crit build helps over all atk and bm2 for bosses/solo dungeons. if you goin crit build you might wana get PC tit blades extend an + as high as you can

Then I'd have 36CR and 121CD
    Which set would be good for pvp purpose ? should I stay with the current set or switch ?
    For other items, I've already figured out what i need but I'm not sure what blades and helm should I use. so thanks in advance to anyone helping me out.
    Pls dont tell me to buy PC Blades cause my wallet is limited :|[/QUOTE]
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132