Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Learned Drop Rates

Player Learned Drop Rates

I made this quite awhile ago and it' very simple and I decided to open it up to the public.

Basically you run a dungeon or two (up to 5 per form) and just fill out how many of each drop type there was. It's very generalized into 3 categories: crap drops, sellable drops, and pc drops.

I also have the basic cores found in the dungeons as well.

Category Descriptions:

Crap drops are things you'd NPC, or break down for mats (To include PC crap items like evasion or HP steal or non slot)

Sellable drops are items that while not perfect, can be sold for skins, or a few million alz (like 2 slotted amp items, pc non-slot amp)

PC drops, naturally, are the perfect drops. Be that epaulets +7 and up, or PC 2 slotted amp or CD gears, and also includes amp/cd items with the correct amp in slot. This does NOT include PC items that people usually do not use like pc def with no amp, or pc hp % steal with no amp.

On some pages there's the unique drops, Merg ring, Tyrant Ring, Sienna Bracelet, Drosnin's earrings, etc.

Here's the link to the form: Drop Rate Calculation Form

The more times the form is filled out, the better the results are for everyone.

Here's a link to view the current results:
    Totals and Rates

I've included a new full display showing each submission's totals based on username. All blank before I added the name requirement have been made as "Anonymous". You may use that name if you don't want your contribution visible publicly.

Please do not put ANY false information, since this is based on integrity and everyone wants to know the rates of drops anyways. If you want to know real chances of getting PC items, then answer real answers. In time this will get fill out a lot and the numbers will start to be realistic.
    This includes BLANK entries!

I do keep track of this and know the game well enough to know false answers when I see them and I will delete them. Please don't make me waste time for those immature actions.

Good Luck Nevarathians!

--- Valdoroth Kai
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-31-2015 at 08:28 PM. Reason: updated results link

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Hey children, I said don't put false values. As if 5 4 3 2 1 twice in a row isn't obvious enough. Seriously grow up some.

And LiD doesn't have 14 chests.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 04-23-2014 at 12:46 PM.

My FB Guide

Osmium
    how can you get 100001 PC drops in 11 HV....you nubs should put correct values

And also i think u guys understood PC drops wrong cuz u can't get 28 PC drops in 12 eod runs

I've added a table to show the average % of drops from each dungeon and corrected some of the false info. Please also don't start a form and leave everything blank. It gives more false information. This is a generalized categories, but it's accurate as long as the input is true.

My FB Guide

People don't learn do they. Do NOT enter a BLANK submission. Only enter if the data is true.

My FB Guide

I've added Piece of Siena's Bracelet to the form.

My FB Guide

How is PC drop for LiD 0? ._. Doesn't Shadow EoX+5's count as a PC as well as a blue bike/shadow tit. 7amps?

Quite unsure, but I've run many an LiD and not got any PC. Too many in fact...

My FB Guide

Moved it to new google docs forms. Link updated.

My FB Guide

Whether it was actually Matrimoney who gave me all the worded responses, I prefer the term geek, not nerd. Ty though. You took quite a bit of effort there to fill out 5 different responses.

My FB Guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast