Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet retrain

Pet retrain

Do we have untrain kit for individual slot? not the works.

Yes. They're called [Pet Untrain Kit - Option]. They're purple colored (Correct me if they're pink) They are rarely available for very limited times in the item shop, or obtainable via some events.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Question,

When in use do we select what we want to untrained or it just untrains the first slot?

You select what you want untrained.

Oooh something for me to do.

ty guys.

Old days --- we even computed the iterations needed to make a 20 cd or 10 cr pet (all slots one option only) using the standard untrain (which renoves all!) and skills safety/seal kit, and it's gonna cost like billions hehe. Now it's easier but still depends on how available that "rare" kit is. It's being offered in the level up event tho, I see.

Thanks for the info.

It's not being offered in the level up event; the only thing pet related is the Pet Slot Extender. IIRC the last time they offered these kits (directly) in the cash shop was in May. However, they recently released lotto items (Purple Lamps, Assassin Spheres, etc.) in the cash shop like every month where the selective kits are in the prize pool.

Yea you're right. I confused the prizes for the utility belt.

Darn, I'll prolly get costume hanger most of the time considering my luck on lottery like that.

Unfortunately, costume hangers weren't the worst prizes. Majority seemed to get Extreme Core (Lv. 7), Superior Core (Highest) and the Caps. Oh well, that's lottery for you; at least you're guaranteed to get something back. But still, I would recommend waiting for GMs to release the kits directly for sale in the cash shop if that's all you're looking for. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Noona; 12-03-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Unfortunately, costume hangers weren't the worst prizes. Majority seemed to get Extreme Core (Lv. 7), Superior Core (Highest) and the Caps. Oh well, that's lottery for you; at least you're guaranteed to get something back. But still, I would recommend waiting for GMs to release the kits directly for sale in the cash shop if that's all you're looking for. Good Luck!
    I musta been lucky bcs I got like 3 or 4 of them.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast