Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just 10 channels???

Just 10 channels???

Well even with channel 10 open all of the playable channels will be red lined? Is this really "ALL of the channels" that [GM] Valentine is talking about? Are they really just going to leave this many open? I think we should atleast have 15 that will leave 4 more playable channels open and will make each channel about 3/4th full atleast so it still will be communicating. It's just getting impossible to play on my laptop and do anything with all channels on the verge of red lining. It usually takes me and a good 40% of my guild 2-5 times of trying to connect to stay stable even on channel 1 with all this server lag and latancy lag. I personally want all 20 channels open but I understand why they don't want to and others wouldn't want to. I just want the server to be less laggy. I know my fps isn't good because I run a vista laptop. With the old amount of channels I use to get 10-20fps which is good for my pc, but now I get 0.10-7at best and I find that alittle stupid. Even one of my officers that usually gets high numbers is getting my old average and he's running a gaming computer with windows7 and has never complained about lag. If he's lagging like crazy I think something's wrong.

So please tell me if this is it if this is all the channels that you guys will be openning?

Ok, can you seriously wait till they get all the bugs out on their end? Lets see 29 hours down time total. And that was a full transfer from OGP to ESTSoft. Give them some time, We will have them.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Ok, can you seriously wait till they get all the bugs out on their end? Lets see 29 hours down time total. And that was a full transfer from OGP to ESTSoft. Give them some time, We will have them.
    I'm going by what the GM said this morning. She said "ALL channels are now open. Please enjoy FREE PVP on channel 10. [GM] Valentine out" So with her saying ALL channels like she did I'm assuming this is all they are giving us after reading the forum post about people in the game not wanting all 20 channels. Do you understand the reason I posted it? Believe me I was the person telling my guild and others to give them time because I understand their situation of everything and how much work they are having to put into the transfer and such but once they say what they did it is either giving out false info if they are putting in more channels or it is deadline saying this is all you guys get now enjoy.

I think all channels are opened meaning all current channels? Do you see a war channel?
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Yes I saw the war channel but I'm really not sure about that because they never said that when they openned 8 and 9 so it's really making me wonder. I'm not blind lol I seen that as soon as I relogged this morning expecting to go back to my home channel.

Its gonna open till 20 GIVE THEM TIME IT'S BEEN LIKE 4 DAYS
    OMGAWD HAAALP ME REGISTAEERRRR
    ASDNFLJSALDJNFKNSADLDNFKJSNDFKGJNAKSDS
    FSAD
    FDSA
    FDSA
    GDFSDAs
    http://www.cabal.com/Error/GeneralEr...ilReValidation

Lol as I said I kept saying they are going to give us all chanels and to give them time they are busy with other things like bugs and fixing everyones accounts and that its just been a few days blah blah blah. I just take what the GMs say really serious and what they say to the point of how it's ment. Also there is a tread on the forums about how the players of cabal likes the few channels because it allows more communication and more drama and such. But others don't like it for the lag and the boss hunting. So I figured that the GMs are listening to the people that do not want the other channels and like the server the way it is.

Shadow Titanium
    For all we know they could be testing the load of the channels on their server, which would make sense. Give it a week at least to see if we get new channels.
    Venus

Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post
    For all we know they could be testing the load of the channels on their server, which would make sense. Give it a week at least to see if we get new channels.
    That's what I thought at first like they are going to add channels a few at a time til they get the right load and such. But eh idk as I said I just go by what the GMs say and when you say ALL channels with it spelled and capitalized exactly like that just makes it pretty black and white.

Banned
    Sdaw......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast