Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason(s) why you lost interested in Cabal? Discuss

Reason(s) why you lost interested in Cabal? Discuss

I'll start. At first I was into the game cuz I was making money from getting great drops from dungeons. But that's all that kept me going until one day, I got tired of dungeoning. It was great making money from the drops, but I lost interested with doing the repetitive for in game. Plus everything in Cabal is so f@#k up now, it just add up to more reasons to leave.

So wut's yours? Discuss.
    quit...waitin for cabal 2

Personally, I hate the repetitiveness, drama, and imbeciles.
    I only played for friends.

I play this game for almost 2 yrs, I could make easy money from just dungeons, but then it's too boring. I think this game starting to die out from most people. I keep hearing shout from the same crowded over and over so it just show that the community is getting smaller. That's wut I notice.
    quit...waitin for cabal 2

Shadow Titanium
    Its so boring...nothing to do at all..dungeon prices are so out of whack

i play the game for friends. and lately your right things are starting to get repetative. Also the Drama has started to take a toll on my nerves. the only thing keeping me going is im less than 3 lvls from 170. after that im not sure what else to do.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

1.hearing the same shout doesnt mean its getting smaller just means that person wants his stuff to sell bad lol. although wen est picked up the game a big part of the community was/had quit but there are still some of the old faces around and new ppl are joining hopefully it build back up have tow wait an c tho( would help if EST advertised)
    2. doing the same dungeons can get boring but you could do something else, they just came out wit 2new dungeons. and theres supposed to be a new update soon where alot of things are added 2more new dungeons i think.
    3. any multiplayer game is goin to have its good/bad ppl just dont let the bad ones ruin your time.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Banned
    The game is still fun for me,I try and do different things everyday,crafting,hunting,NW,even running dungeons,doing the same thing over and over again can be disheartening especially if your results don't change.

a agree with YoungForum on #3, I have played many MMO's and they all have drama/annoying players...thats what /block is for lol
    If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane!!

Shadow Titanium
    to bad the drop rate is so SHIIIITT in the areas to farm those dungeons

Drop rate doesnt seem to be that bad... i farm ug for EODs/RS(just go my merg ring today 7th run XD)and they drop pretty easily Eod more than rs. LS/Ls2 was pretty decent got some FT's/PC's from there, I have my good days in MF and then i have my bad days... And this is without Prem and/or BB+ im pretty sure with both or mayb just one it'd be alot better.
    The Economy itself can be a lil irritating tho. Copy dungeons(what noobs use to lvl are 1.5-2.5mil)mayb more now i have a main so it doesnt hurt me that bad but for new players it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s becuz they can afford them=X
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast