Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Reason(s) why you lost interested in Cabal? Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    It must be because they find it amusing though!
    yeah they probably sit their drooling on themselves going kakakakakakakakaka followed by a snort and a wipe of the nose snot with the arm of their sleeve.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    yeah they probably sit their drooling on themselves going kakakakakakakakaka followed by a snort and a wipe of the nose snot with the arm of their sleeve.
    When did they become Luis from Revenge of the Ne'rds
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    When did they become Luis from Revenge of the Ne'rds
    Revenge of the ner-ds,if college kids tried those shennanigans nowadays it would be invasion of privacy,assault and rape,but back in the early 80's it was just comedy,go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Revenge of the ner-ds,if college kids tried those shennanigans nowadays it would be invasion of privacy,assault and rape,but back in the early 80's it was just comedy,go figure
    Don't forget possession of narcotics, renovation without city permits, stalking and computer tampering.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    damn,the 80's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed

the questsing SO ANOYING even if u make new chars theres no way to bypass the anoying quests.... tahts the reason for my quit

jokes you don't nw don't lie.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Bordeom

Me, I am loosing interest cause my character remains noob. I hardly get good drops from dungeons that I can use and crafting gears is also difficult.

But I guess, it has to be this way so that not many people will have epic gears.

Banned
    spambots

fu

Banned
    well, not exactly at a 'quit point' but burnout is accelerated by seemingly undoable quests, like hh 50 and now the Merg ring
    u just find urself playing less often...then when u come back with renewed energy and interest, cabal is still exciting.
    everyone goes through that phase.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast