Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making alz as a noobie

currently a FB but switch back and fourth between a wiz and GL when i get bored of the grinding dungeons

10bucks equals 130mill

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

the only money i spend on this game is for prem

Fuji so i do have one question maybe you can help with, with these drops in dungeons they do only count for the bosses/chest correct? i've spammed LID 6 times so far and just killed the bosses and skipped everything else should i be killing everything?

Quote Originally Posted by metaldaze View Post
    Fuji so i do have one question maybe you can help with, with these drops in dungeons they do only count for the bosses/chest correct? i've spammed LID 6 times so far and just killed the bosses and skipped everything else should i be killing everything?
    For the most part only bosses and chests yes. I know some people that kill certain monsters because they've gotten blue bikes off them. I for one have found roughly 4-6 blue bikes off leveling on Buffalo in RS. But this is over a period of 5 years. Seems those bikes are everywhere now so drop rate might be better. But for the most part you should be able to do alot of dungeons and just do bosses. I for one have always made my money off doing the bosses/chests only unless I'm grinding out levels.

As for your class FB you can...but can't do PC effectively but that is another way I made my cash. I'd grab 5-10 entries and just run them til I was out which would usually take like hour tops depending on how lazy I was. But you should be fine just spamming cheaper dungeons and try to get as many cores as possible. Keep in mind that the drop rate on this game is different from all other games I've personally played so no set method is 100% perfect besides 2....spending real money or being a merchant that buys and resells things.

Shadow Titanium
    for a 11x dont ever bother to buy those expensive premium DX --> dont waste your money
    without the premium DX stain clone Quest, running a pre DX does not worth it

get to 13x or 14x, then spamming for stain clone quest is one option for you
    another option is to make a 4x-5x char and spam free wLID for core and scroll, it'll get you rich
    Last edited by hanhnn13; 05-08-2014 at 03:43 PM.

hmm, play 7 chars (wiz, bl, FB, wa, FA, FS, GL)to lvl 100, don't bother buying too much skills, just necessary ones (normally they are atk skills from rank GM to completer, which are rewarded in quest), u will gets roughly 700m, enough for a decent char-bind set. It's a bit boring with quest but really fast way to earn alz w/o good gears to spam middle-high level dungeons. This also give u a chance to explore all classes (not to their full potential though).

I recommend FB with ice blade buff, high dps + very tough
    Last edited by Imunique; 05-12-2014 at 12:03 AM.

There's a few tips I have as well.

A. Sell everything.
    B. If you can survive without upgrading gears, sell all cores.
    C. Leveling up makes BM stronger = faster killing = more dungeons.
    D. Buy ONLY what you need. Use self control and be strict with your spending.
    E. DON'T LEAVE ALZ ON THE GROUND.
    F. If it's not end-game gear, don't bother upgrading past +9.
    G. Be patient. It's not a insta-rich game. Hard work pays off.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I agree with Valdoroth, just don't needlessly waste alz on gear that isn't going to be your semi-permanent/permanent gear... That means if you have a Titanium Helm....don't bother doing anything with it, just save up till you can afford a sig or higher 7/40 Helm. Penny save, every thing that you get as a drop that you don't "NEED", throw up in AH for a little above what other people sell for and wait a few days for it to sell. If it doesn't sell, then drop it a little bit so that it will sell. Cores are always fluctuating in market, so my method is to throw in AH for 100K more than the lowest price and just wait for the price to fluctuate back to peak... Eventually it will sell. Same with Stain Clones, if you have level 3 BM3, don't be afraid to start doing your daily's and selling the cores. I throw mine in at around 16.9mil-19.9mil depending on market price. Typically the higher the price, I throw mine in for a little higher and wait for the market to jump up like it usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    There's a few tips I have as well.

A. Sell everything.
    B. If you can survive without upgrading gears, sell all cores.
    C. Leveling up makes BM stronger = faster killing = more dungeons.
    D. Buy ONLY what you need. Use self control and be strict with your spending.
    E. DON'T LEAVE ALZ ON THE GROUND.
    F. If it's not end-game gear, don't bother upgrading past +9.
    G. Be patient. It's not a insta-rich game. Hard work pays off.
    The number of level 3 thunder/dark/air disks I find on the ground is stunning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast