Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newly Released Items on Item Shop, June 3

Thumbs up Newly Released Items on Item Shop, June 3

Dear CABAL players,

New costumes and pets are released for this week.
    Please check out the released items as below:

Released Items for This Week
    *Below items are available on our Item Shop from June 3rd Thu to June 9th Wed.

[Costumes]
    1. Wild Western (Set) - permanent
    * This costume comes with a Wild Western Hat.

2. Wild Western – 30 days
    * This costume does not come with a Wild Western Hat.

3. Legend of Yellow perm – 30 days / permanent

4. Fists of Rage – 30 days / permanent

[War Costumes]
    1. Uniform of Procyon (BL) – 30 days / permanent

2. Uniform of Capella (BL) – 30 days / permanent

[Pets]
    1. Anima Lune - Moley

2. Anima Lune - Cutie Lai

3. Anima Lune - Elder Troglo

4. Anima Lune – Mantis

Enjoy,
    CABAL Support Team

I love this sig.

how can i check it out if the servers are still closed GAWD!!!

my deepest apology i should refreshed first. i hope u can forgive me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YourInLoveWithMJ View Post
    my deepest apology i should refreshed first. i hope u can forgive me.
    +1 *looks at edit post button*

Uhhhhh. Why are teh costumes replacing my epaulet? I clicked on the costume, and instead of staying in my inventory, it jumped up to the epaulet slot and booted out my EOF. I wanna be able to use both at the same time. Now I lose HP and s.amp. I sent in a help desk ticket, but I figured this was a good spot to say something too. BTW, you dont even say that it acts as an epaulet. The last BL costume I had let me use my epaulet, and this one is replacing it. Please fix it.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    Uhhhhh. Why are teh costumes replacing my epaulet? I clicked on the costume, and instead of staying in my inventory, it jumped up to the epaulet slot and booted out my EOF. I wanna be able to use both at the same time. Now I lose HP and s.amp. I sent in a help desk ticket, but I figured this was a good spot to say something too. BTW, you dont even say that it acts as an epaulet. The last BL costume I had let me use my epaulet, and this one is replacing it. Please fix it.
    Yeah I have alot of costumes and I've never came across this issue before. I even have the Procyon (BL) uniform and mine works normally. Look at the difference between them in this screenshot. Notice that his says Procyon (BL) and mine says Uniform of Procyon (BL). Also his is character bound and no selling allowed. Mine is just account binding. There is also a discription on mine about what it is and his nothing at all. I think you need to fix all of this or atleast put a notice about it before you do this kind of crap. I was intending on buying a cap blader from the AH but not anymore since they are not giftable and also doing this kinda bull crap.

Thank you very much GMs. I sent in a heldesk ticket and 10 minutes later, I got a response.

*[GM] CoCoBall wrote Hello, This is CABAL Support Team. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.We accidently put the wrong item in the Item Shop.We will take out your purchased item from your inventory and replace it with normal one which you should get via in-game mail.Please check your in-game mail pressing by 'l' button. The item will be attached in it. Again, very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!Sincerely,CABAL Support Team

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    Thank you very much GMs. I sent in a heldesk ticket and 10 minutes later, I got a response.

*[GM] CoCoBall wrote Hello, This is CABAL Support Team. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.We accidently put the wrong item in the Item Shop.We will take out your purchased item from your inventory and replace it with normal one which you should get via in-game mail.Please check your in-game mail pressing by 'l' button. The item will be attached in it. Again, very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you!Sincerely,CABAL Support Team
    Atleast they fixed it and replied to the ticket right away this time xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    Yeah I have alot of costumes and I've never came across this issue before. I even have the Procyon (BL) uniform and mine works normally. Look at the difference between them in this screenshot. Notice that his says Procyon (BL) and mine says Uniform of Procyon (BL). Also his is character bound and no selling allowed. Mine is just account binding. There is also a discription on mine about what it is and his nothing at all. I think you need to fix all of this or atleast put a notice about it before you do this kind of crap. I was intending on buying a cap blader from the AH but not anymore since they are not giftable and also doing this kinda bull crap.

dange jenus u got lick a closet full of costumes lol im just waiting on capella war costume wa...

whe the heck is BB+30days became acc. bound again -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast