Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic UPGRADE POINTS

I agree with BlackPig and Valdoroth. Toca is truly an honest player so please don't try to get attention by saying that. He just wanted to see how high the upgrade points can go. there is no point for him to scam if he already consumed the points. If you have guts to try it then go find out how yourself and if you can't make it, then move on because it's already old story.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    Toca is not an honest player, Upgrade points are even numbered with the last 2 digits always being "00"

So Toca, Tell us all about how you got odd numbered points bro, 9540?, 10540?, 12795?

Last edited by kami; 05-12-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    I never seen any patch note saying that upgrade points are always "00"

My guild mate Raun got 7780 upgrade points before, so don't say people are not honest if you don't have any clues to do so.
    Your guild mate Raun is a liar then, All upgrade points are divisible by 100, I GUARENTEE IT!!

Your guild mate Raun is a liar then, All upgrade points are divisible by 100, I GUARENTEE IT!!
    Unless you can back that up... It's your word against Toca's... And that's obviously not going anywhere...

Even after Toca has provided proof while you still have nothing to back up your statements. If you do have proof I'm sure we'd all be happy to continue this discussion as to how those points are possible.

Keep in mind Toca's upgrade points are far above the norm, and Cabal does like to follow the law of diminishing returns.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Unless you can back that up... It's your word against Toca's... And that's obviously not going anywhere...

Even after Toca has provided proof while you still have nothing to back up your statements. If you do have proof I'm sure we'd all be happy to continue this discussion as to how those points are possible.

Keep in mind Toca's upgrade points are far above the norm, and Cabal does like to follow the law of diminishing returns.
    It's very quite simple really.

+11 item, Upgrade and fails....you get 1100 upgrade points

+7 item, Upgrade and fails....you get 700 upgrade points

+9 item, Upgrade and fails....you get 900 upgrade points

ALWAYS

*And 100 points = 1% success bonus, trust me, I know.

ALWAYS

You act like this is a game that never gets updated...

Still waiting on some kind of source info. You would be rather bad at writing a research paper.

Edit: I actually don't know, I only came back recently after 4 years. But if I had to choose I trust Toca over you. What I I can tell you is that I was online was Toca was trying to upgrade and it wasn't pretty... He didn't want to be in this situation at all...
    Last edited by Leonhart; 05-12-2014 at 08:13 AM.
    <Templar>

You act like this is a game that never gets updated...

Still waiting on some kind of source info. You would be rather bad at writing a research paper.

Edit: I actually don't know, I only came back recently after 4 years. But if I had to choose I trust Toca over you. What I I can tell you is that I was online was Toca was trying to upgrade and it wasn't pretty... He didn't want to be in this situation at all...
    As you're reading this some player is failing at upgrading and getting the same set amount of points that every other player gets.
    Last edited by AllHopeIsLost; 05-12-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Banned

ALWAYS

You should try obtaining more than 4000 points ..................That's the only reason you haven't got anything in odd numbers..lol You most likely haven't failed anything +14 either.

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    You should try obtaining more than 4000 points ..................That's the only reason you haven't got anything in odd numbers..lol You most likely haven't failed anything +14 either.

7600 points, No SGHH, Regular cores only, I haven't failed anything over 8600 points because 100 points = 1% success rate increase.

Yes, I have failed at +14-+15, And I got 1400 points for playing.

As you're reading this some player is failing at upgrading and getting the same set amount of points that every other player gets.
    Dude , seriously I'm not trying to argue with you. I simply want proof, which you're failing to provide.

Also if you would like to recreate Toca's scenario. It started with breaking his +13 suit, and then in an attempt to put his points to use he broke other items. He was selling the upgrade points since they were high and didn't want them to go to waste, and to help recover the loss a little bit.

What you say about the points may be true in a perfect world. But EST isn't known to be the best at QA. I remember when nation first came out. It was merely a game of tower defense since everything shot like a machine gun, and that only applied to our server until they finally admitted their mistake and fixed it.
    <Templar>

Dude , seriously I'm not trying to argue with you. I simply want proof, which you're failing to provide.

Also if you would like to recreate Toca's scenario. It started with breaking his +13 suit, and then in an attempt to put his points to use he broke other items. He was selling the upgrade points since they were high and didn't want them to go to waste, and to help recover the loss a little bit.

What you say about the points may be true in a perfect world. But EST isn't known to be the best at QA. I remember when nation first came out. It was merely a game of tower defense since everything shot like a machine gun, and that only applied to our server until they finally admitted their mistake and fixed it.
    I have a suit he can buy...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast