Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Epic UPGRADE POINTS

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    Your guild mate Raun is a liar then, All upgrade points are divisible by 100, I GUARENTEE IT!!
    He posted his 7780 upgrade point on our guild facebook group, and you think he wastes time photoshop it just to show us how he failed? Stop accusing ppl without any proof, because it's annoying and it shows that you are under educated.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    He posted his 7780 upgrade point on our guild facebook group, and you think he wastes time photoshop it just to show us how he failed? Stop accusing ppl without any proof, because it's annoying and it shows that you are under educated.
    Then by all means, Provide a link or copy/paste to prove me wrong.

I really agree with LeonHart and Blackpig! Please do not accuse people without any proof. We simply ask for your proof, but you are fail providing it. You take away your right to ask for evidence. At this point, you make me truly believe you just talk! Cool story but old already!
    Last edited by kami; 05-12-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Your guild mate Raun is a liar then, All upgrade points are divisible by 100, I GUARENTEE IT!!
    i dont know how many pts he got but he +15 3 of my pieces with pure cores,aki +15 his full forcy gear with normal cores i saw him myself,drum +15 his boots and gloves with regular cores, and theres 2-3 more ppl who have done it too in guild.its all matter of luck and knowing to upgrade.

edit: sorry 13 other ppl have +15 with regular cores in guild.
    Last edited by xFear; 05-12-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by kami View Post
    I really agree with LeonHart and Blackpig! Please do not accuse people without any proof. We simply ask for your proof, but you are fail providing it. You take away your right to ask for evidence. At this point, you make me truly believe you just talk! Cool story but old already!
    Then by all means, Provide a link or copy/paste to prove me wrong.
    here it is
    10003874_10152136289543705_1888029010_o.jpg
    Living life, peace out!

keep trying for over 12K upgrade point then!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Ouch.
    EDIT: You all might be right, I never applied my formula to armor grades BELOW Archridium so I don't know if you ALWAYS get an even number of points on gear requiring UCH or lower, It might be possible that failing with lower grades DOES give you an off number of upgrade points....But with UCHH and Archridium, It's ALWAYS base 100.
    Last edited by AllHopeIsLost; 05-12-2014 at 08:53 PM.

EDIT: You all might be right, I never applied my formula to armor grades BELOW Archridium so I don't know if you ALWAYS get an even number of points on gear requiring UCH or lower, It might be possible that failing with lower grades DOES give you an off number of upgrade points....But with UCHH and Archridium, It's ALWAYS base 100.
    if ur not sure about something then dont talk about it or dont try to flame,simple.
    Living life, peace out!

Banned
    Thank you so much for CONCEDING. We truly appreciate it. Your +15 Achridium, is SO epic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast