Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GM drop event

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    About how to make ALZ for farmer(who got tons of time playing), the best now is EA, get a WI and booster and boom you get 3 chaos core/run (1.5 for each person, 1 run is about 10mins so you make like 9-2.5 = 6.5m per 10mins, also keep in mind you can sell more than 6m)10 hours/day, give it a month and you get that 10bil title. It does require some gear to start with but not much. If you can solo lycan then it is x2 profit

Of course you can always get a job and buy ALZ with USD and make a lot more but let take this out of the problem.
    GG no life?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    People do that man, how do you think someone get 190 in less than a month?
    AH also a great way to get money but you have to know what you do ) if you want safe go for core it is guarantee profit (not much but if you watch core market closely you can make hundreds of million easily). The problem with core is that you will run out of space to store your core ^^. Basically if you put 1bil in core you will get at least 200m back (but again 1bil in core is a lot of space).
    If you know many stuffs and good then you can make billions fast. Example SEH price 1week ago is 1bil now is 2b.

It's not the fact that i'm lazy yes it's a korean game but it's a global server changes alot of things when it comes down to it. And yea cores drop alot in dungeons but to buy dungeon passes you need alz prices are always raising on maps and dropping on cores which changes alot. The game has a very very odd drop system even with 135% drop rate boost i dont get while someone who plays for free can run a dungeon one time and get a slot extender/bike card and so on. Theres really not balance between it other than luck which is ok but at the same time kinda kills the momentum to an extent. I'm not saying make everything drop easy which is not what i intend but somethings gotta give :/ and yes i pick up alz and gear roughly 100-200k for a full inv of gear to a shop + cores but been playing for about a 3 weeks and only made 20m i keep my maps i dont sell them and i keep uch and fch i used a bunch of ucm/fcm when i first started just to have some +9/-10 peices and made the mistake on buying some pointless lamps...and those godamn waters tryin to get a +7/sig epeletes close to 40-50m they should just be removed.....

drop rates has no effect on what kind of drops you get from the chest.

it affects how often you get drops from normal mobs.

Are you guys seriously complaining about getting free item?

Didn't have to no life it to get 190 in time I work 50 hours a week and still got there in plenty of time
    You just gotta know how to do it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Only those that good at pick up stuffs are thankful for that Lorkan the others are piss about the event. This event create a gap between players. If you have read my posts you should understand my point. It is like you guy are giving advantage to a selected group of people.

I know there are ways to get to 190 in time fast (like raven in 9days) but I happened to know many people just farming EA non stop to get 180 and then 190 in AT pure solo grinding. Also you need to add the time that they don't grind as well (it is not like they grinding all the time they are in game)

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Only those that good at pick up stuffs are thankful for that Lorkan the others are piss about the event. This event create a gap between players. If you have read my posts you should understand my point. It is like you guy are giving advantage to a selected group of people.

I know there are ways to get to 190 in time fast (like raven in 9days) but I happened to know many people just farming EA non stop to get 180 and then 190 in AT pure solo grinding. Also you need to add the time that they don't grind as well (it is not like they grinding all the time they are in game)
    So because you can't spam fast enough to get stuff your come here crying lol makes sense
    If you don't like it dont go it's that simple
    You are lucky the gms even log in and make a attempt to help people I remember when it was 6 months if not longrer between seeing gms in game
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Are you guys seriously complaining about getting free item?
    no they complain about getting nothing ....... to those who can't get anything just don't log out of channel where gms drop items so other ppl can get in that channel and get some items that's what i do

just goes to show that this truly is a generation of entitlement.

'i am entitled to drops too' 'even though i am level 100 i am entitled to an event that is directed for me' and so on.

no such thing as equality in mmo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast