Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GM drop event

Shadow Titanium

GM drop event

So the event is forever now? We get free stuff every week?

Kind of.

Why?

Shadow Titanium
    When?

friday and saturday but good luck i finally made it to one and i cant click fast enough and theres just way to many people need to do one on chan 3/4 or give better odds rather then most people getting 0 while i see one person who got 10+ items

The people getting 10+ are the spacebar macro users (No this is NOT ping related as a cover excuse. it's a fact they use macros). You can help improve your chances by adding a keymapping that allows you to click faster though, for example, Shift+Mouse Wheel Down. ^_^

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The people getting 10+ are the spacebar macro users (No this is NOT ping related as a cover excuse. it's a fact they use macros). You can help improve your chances by adding a keymapping that allows you to click faster though, for example, Shift+Mouse Wheel Down. ^_^
    Mechanical KBs also do a pretty good job =] (Using the PS/2 port of course)
    Last edited by Leonhart; 05-10-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Mechanical KBs also do a pretty good job =] (Using the PS/2 port of course)
    While this is true, the game's supposed to have a limit on pickup speed actually (or else my mouse wheel would be ALOT faster).

My point was that there are cheaters that don't get in trouble for daily things like this, while some get in trouble for only few time occurrences. (For example that one guy who seems to win the Saints at least once every month or two or multiple times in a row)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I often get 10+ items... the times I don't are when... wait for it... I have more network latency than usual.

Shadow Titanium
    This event is getting annoy, if you are that guy who get 10+ items, you basically earn like 500-600m/week compare to another person who don't get anything that is a huge difference. And that is just because you have that "special way" (might not even be legal)to pick up stuffs faster than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    This event is getting annoy, if you are that guy who get 10+ items, you basically earn like 500-600m/week compare to another person who don't get anything that is a huge difference. And that is just because you have that "special way" (might not even be legal)to pick up stuffs faster than anyone else.
    It isn't anything special. It's just living geographically closer to the server. Also, drop events are only one thing in the game. There are many other ways to make much more than 600m a week. (I'll give you a hint: dancing in BI and warring are not on that list.)

If you have an idea that would change the fact that some people live closer to the servers and have better internet connection than others, I'm sure the GM's would love to hear it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast