Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UI Skin - Trance v 1.0

The link is currently broken. I will be using a different source for downloads in the future. But for now, can someone with the most recent version of this please email me it? My hard drive with all my files is broken so I don't have any of them currently.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Thanks a ton guys! I can now see to fixing errors within my ability. I may darken it a tiny bit more. Additionally, I will probably change the mini class icons and me the main ones more prominent for easier identification. I can also make other color versions IF requested. Otherwise they'll stay blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Initial gripes after a couple hours:

Categories in the auction house are hard to read when in a party. Hmmm... Darkning AH sounds like simple fix.
    Skill icons in the skill window are all dark, hard to see and sort of clashes with the bright text. (Same with map icons. Same with runes.) I believe there's an overlay causing this. I'll look @ removing it. It's not even needed.
    Scroll bars have almost no contrast. Easy fix. Thanks.
    Sometimes mail text is hard to read because of the transparency with the mail list. I'll darken mail more then.
    The gradient on the skill bar for inactive skills makes it hard to read numbers that have 3 or more digits. This is something I've always had a hard time identifying where is. I still don't know which item on which file it is.
    Jukebox is invisible I intentionally did that. I wasn't aware that people still use it.

This happens with the Cabal menu: I know where this fix is. No problem

Inconsistent transparency: Sometimes those are simply bcs the ui.dat file has things overlapping retardedly, like the character page. Most of it is NOT necessary and there's nothing I can do about it unfortunately. I'll see if I can mediate it mostly though.
    Notes in red. I'll also save them on a checklist so I don't forget.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-27-2014 at 05:46 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RE: the jukebox, I use it to unmute the game for war and mute afterwards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12