Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Bank/Auction House Implementation Suggestions

Bank/Auction House Implementation Suggestions

As some of you may have realized by now, Cabal has some things that have an effect much like real life.
    An example would be the Auction House.
    My suggestion is, to apply a real life like effect to the bank, much like Auction House, where you would gain a percent per day on the amount of alz you already have in the bank.
    That being said, another idea to do this is to create a "Savings Bank Space" or the like, and put in alz in an implemented option to bank where you select type of savings, Interest you would gain per day, and how much you would like to put in.
    Say you put in.. 1,000,000,000 Alz. At a rate of 1% you would get 10,000,000 per day, and it would take 100 days to get the 1billion you initially put in, and you can't take out the alz for a set period of time, perhaps the amount of time you chose to put it in for.

Something along those lines would be amazing to have.

Another thing that would be great to have implemented is in Auction House.. you get a fee of a certain % every item you set to sell.. why not implement a system where, you would get say.. 1% or 10% of all total sales at the end of the month?

These are just a few I thought of a while ago, and I would appreciate positive feedback, and feedback to make these suggestions better.
    These kind of implementations would be amazing, especially on the bank, because it only has the basic function of storing items and alz..
    Edit: These implementations wouldn't be unbalanced whatsoever, because.. it'd take a long time to get back what you initially put.
    That's all, thanks for reading.

Last edited by Ryuji; 05-13-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Brb putting a bill in storage on my 3 accounts great idea ........
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

well i want a lottery machine with scratch offs then

Trainee
    This no is a new idea. Many users during the existence of the Cabal Online made this suggestion.

Only have a problem with your idea, the destabilization of the commerce. With this, do alzes is very easy and the prices of various items will soar.

Is simple, a lot of alzes the price of the itens up. Less alzes, the price of the items down.

In the end, wouldn't change anything.
    Last edited by KxThyl; 05-14-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KxThyl View Post
    This no is a new idea. Many users during the existence of the Cabal Online made this suggestion.

Only have a problem with your idea, the destabilization of the commerce. With this, do alzes is very easy and the prices of various items will soar.

Is simple, a lot of alzes the price of the itens up. Less alzes, the price of the items down.

In the end, wouldn't change anything.
    To translate: More alz means inflation (prices rise), and less alz means deflation (prices drop).

Supply/Demand determines most initial values of items.

You already can do forms of investment that yield well enough, but you just have to know when the market's normal rise and drops are for certain items throughout the day, and probably have VIP AH pass while at it to further the profits.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    To translate: More alz means inflation (prices rise), and less alz means deflation (prices drop).

Supply/Demand determines most initial values of items.

You already can do forms of investment that yield well enough, but you just have to know when the market's normal rise and drops are for certain items throughout the day, and probably have VIP AH pass while at it to further the profits.
    I understood, it was just an idea. However, it wouldn't inflate or deflate prices. The percentage set would be low. As for the auction house it's a pretty good idea if you ask me.. cause in the end.. if you sum up everything you sell and the fees, the fees are pretty comparable in the long run, and that alz helps since cabal is a game where.. noncashers, me is an example, could use that alz to get better gear and not instant +15.

It's not unrealistic as AH already takes fees from you as you sell things, so it would be exciting something like this to be implemented.
    Details can be worked out overtime, but it doesn't seem to me like it'd inflate or deflate prices, if anything people will probably buy more of everything, as they'll have more money in their pockets.

They already added in a form of investment. It's called do epic in NW for your guild and get #1 guild. Even being in top 10 grants your guild a chance at a random 200m.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    They already added in a form of investment. It's called do epic in NW for your guild and get #1 guild. Even being in top 10 grants your guild a chance at a random 200m.
    This