Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New Password Mail Issue

New Password Mail Issue

My id: longhack
    Mail: [email protected]
    I tried to change password but the mail never come. Hope you guys will try to help me or send it to other mail pls
    Thank you

Trainee
    Having the same p;roblem. They said to check my spam folder. I do that, keep asking the system to send me pw email and it doesn't come. My last ticket they replied this:

Greetings,

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. Please be advised that for security reasons we do not to provide account information as requested through ticket to protect the accounts of our users.

If you’re unable to receive your Temporary Password, we suggest to you to change your email address. We can assist you with this change once you have provided the information we require below.

Account Name:
    Full Name:
    Current Registered E-Mail Address:
    New E-Mail Address:
    Reason for Request:
    Server:

*****Please attach a copy of your identification form (Driver's license, Military ID, Passport, Government Issued Identification Card, etc.) ******

Please be advised that we are only able process your request if the Registered Name matches the information listed on your Identification Form.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Fluxxx

Now I can't get my ID to properly attach. It shows C:\fakepath\ID.pdf on my ticket, but they tell me it's not attached. WTF I don't have a folder called fakepath, it's right on my C:\ drive.