Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whats the point of GM asside from copy/pasting and events?

Shadow Titanium
    Does GM patrol Nation War that frequent? It a little fishy about that. I think they just set that shout at that time to scare ppl

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Does GM patrol Nation War that frequent? It a little fishy about that. I think they just set that shout at that time to scare ppl
    are you sure about that? we can check if what you are saying is true,it's easy u can go to mission war and use some hacks and when some1 posts a video of you hacking then you get banned don't come and cry on the forums

Osmium
    also i sent in 2 tickets 2 and 3 weeks ago (different issues not sending same tickets like some retard people do) and they still didn't reply but i'm not mad or sad cause i know they have alot of bugs and problems with EU people (since our gms are the same for EU) so i would say that they get like 200+ tickets daily which needs some patience to get your ticket answered

Let me phrase it like this, GM's get told what they can and cannot do while in game. They also load in to the game with a pre-made character with the essentials that they will need for the task that they will be doing. If they stray from that, they can be held accountable up to and including termination. Would you want to lose your job just because one individual in a group of hundreds "needs" your help more than the rest of those hundreds of other players?

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Ever since they started botting out their warning message I've only seen a GM in war once.

When it comes to the current state of Cabal...All I think about now is the warning post from forever ago from a global player before the NA/Global merger.

It went something like..."Don't trust the global gm's, Something something corruption, Everyone in global is a hacker, Cabal will be ruined."

Then there were some SS's and videos and stuffs....

...so for gm's not caring?, Global warned you.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    1 the gms that do the events and monitor war that is all they are allowed to do
    2 stop being a impatient prick
    3 why are you more privileged over the people that submitted tickets before you ?
    4 they do them in the order they were revived some tickets take 30 sec to fixssome take hours
    5 keep in mind people like you that send in 30 tickets cause they seem to think it will help in fact it greatly slows down there ticket times
    Very well said... Also don't forget GMs are always watching...

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    Ever since they started botting out their warning message I've only seen a GM in war once.

When it comes to the current state of Cabal...All I think about now is the warning post from forever ago from a global player before the NA/Global merger.

It went something like..."Don't trust the global gm's, Something something corruption, Everyone in global is a hacker, Cabal will be ruined."

Then there were some SS's and videos and stuffs....

...so for gm's not caring?, Global warned you.
    I enjoy reading these conspiracy theories. Can you provide the evidence? No? Prepare to get blocked.

Your next post must contain the evidence of your claim or you will have your access to our forum revoked.

Your blocking him for referencing a thread that he didn't create?

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

He also said that it was forever ago, and you really expect him to dig through all of the helpful/entertaining/useless threads that had built up all the from when we merged with global? Not to mention he didn't even quote it properly from what it seems (if it hasn't been deleted yet or if it even exist), nor was he the creator of said "conspiracy theory" when he said it clearly came from a global player.
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 05-20-2014 at 10:01 AM.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    1 the gms that do the events and monitor war that is all they are allowed to do
    2 stop being a impatient prick
    3 why are you more privileged over the people that submitted tickets before you ?
    4 they do them in the order they were revived some tickets take 30 sec to fixssome take hours
    5 keep in mind people like you that send in 30 tickets cause they seem to think it will help in fact it greatly slows down there ticket times
    +1

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast