Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats the point of GM asside from copy/pasting and events?

whats the point of GM asside from copy/pasting and events?

many times ive attempted to ask GM for assistance, mega, when they copy/paste war msg, even stand right beside them when they do loot event. Is it really hard to even just say "i cant help you" or "i wont help you" after many times of "gm i need assistance"? before any1 even bashes about how busy they are with event, ive already asked them "can u help after u do loot event", and still get no response. but i have seen them respond to others that say "hey GM can i take a screenshot with u". granted they would just say "submit a ticket" since its alot easier to do that, but still dont mean they can just ignore the community that ask for help. on to the main issue, how many times will est also block ppl who are actually clean while they let the cheaters roam free? my gf account has been a victim of this blocking in many occassions, and not long ago it happened again. would b nice if any moderators would actually look into these kind of tickets asap since they wont even compensate for lost prem time. if any decent moderators actually read this , pls look into ticket # 155178.

You, dear fellow, sound like someone who has never been a GM on a game before.

He lives in a fantasy world where he is the only one asking for help... You figure there is probably 100 or more other people asking the gm the same thing..."Help me help me!" Time for a quote, "Ain't nobody got time for dat!"

true ive nvr been a gm before, but it doesnt change the fact that theyre the authorative figure in game. They can ban ppl or can get ppl banned cant they, host events, so what else?

I understand clearly that i aint the only one in need of assistance. But how is it they can reply to other things, as an example, getting screenshots or random questions. Yet a simple yes or no or maybe to assist players cant b granted, its as if theyre just completely ignored. This isnt the only game ive played and seen other moderators interact and help/assist on a real time basis. Which brings me back to the original question...i dont know about u, but i think the question is pretty clear and simple.

Well as you know, in every working facilities, there are different task, account, or department they were handling... GM are only game moderator... they need some consent to answer your concern. The problem is that some players want fast action... well everything will be on a systematic process once they reviewed your file and found nothing, they will release your character. Also they just don't copy paste something that aren't game related. Hope this clear your mind....

be a guild master of a lvl 4 guild full of noob asking for help whenever u r online, u will know

That's right.. There are many players of CABAL as you may see... You're just one of a thousand players. First things first when it come on it.

Sent a ticket 3 days ago, still no respond for my problem

yea, it takes time for them to answer... like I said earlier you were not just alone in CABAL... Let us be thankful that they give free Buffs and drop event. Also they keep reminding us don't use any third party programs. Also they are responsive now.. Well I think we should appreciate those little things and keep mind their feelings too.

1 the gms that do the events and monitor war that is all they are allowed to do
    2 stop being a impatient prick
    3 why are you more privileged over the people that submitted tickets before you ?
    4 they do them in the order they were revived some tickets take 30 sec to fixssome take hours
    5 keep in mind people like you that send in 30 tickets cause they seem to think it will help in fact it greatly slows down there ticket times
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast