Dear Community,

I play'd this game years ago (2006/7-2012) and now I want to play it again, just for fun.

I know that my Acc has been deleted (for some unknown reason *coughgothackdcough*) even after I got it back twice...
But still I want to regain the fun I had in the past, and maybe shake up the world in Nevareth once again :-)...

To make it short

I tried to fix my game about 9 hours this weekend, with the result, that I failed on updating (launcher...) after i used the so called "husky case" I was one step further, then my problem was a bit more difficult, it's about the .enc files, all of them were corrupted, even when I downloaded from the Official Homepage!

I was like downloading 7 or 8 times the client, getting 2-3 manual patches, got through a private homepage from a youtube user all .enc files and the cabalmain exe...
So after gaining all the data I needed, I tried to fix it several times with no good result at all.....

Here is what I got in short:

- Fixed Game Guard Folder
- Fixed Cabalmain.exe
- Overwent the launcher with husky
- Repatched several times with less result
- Replaced all .enc files several times (always another .enc files is corrupted!!!)

I'm really at the end of my latin! (and that says some1 who gave advices years ago to peoples which had the same problems...irony huh? ^^")

Someone please give me some good and reliable help, and if it's possible fast!

The best would be sending me all the files ( all .enc files, cabalmain exe and GameGuard folder [optional] if possible ) I need...

Well then... what else can I say... thank you for reading :-)

Best Regards S~

NightmareOfGamers