Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal failed...

Arrow Cabal failed...

Dear Community,

I play'd this game years ago (2006/7-2012) and now I want to play it again, just for fun.

I know that my Acc has been deleted (for some unknown reason *coughgothackdcough*) even after I got it back twice...
    But still I want to regain the fun I had in the past, and maybe shake up the world in Nevareth once again :-)...

To make it short

I tried to fix my game about 9 hours this weekend, with the result, that I failed on updating (launcher...) after i used the so called "husky case" I was one step further, then my problem was a bit more difficult, it's about the .enc files, all of them were corrupted, even when I downloaded from the Official Homepage!

I was like downloading 7 or 8 times the client, getting 2-3 manual patches, got through a private homepage from a youtube user all .enc files and the cabalmain exe...
    So after gaining all the data I needed, I tried to fix it several times with no good result at all.....

Here is what I got in short:

- Fixed Game Guard Folder
    - Fixed Cabalmain.exe
    - Overwent the launcher with husky
    - Repatched several times with less result
    - Replaced all .enc files several times (always another .enc files is corrupted!!!)

I'm really at the end of my latin! (and that says some1 who gave advices years ago to peoples which had the same problems...irony huh? ^^")

Someone please give me some good and reliable help, and if it's possible fast!

The best would be sending me all the files ( all .enc files, cabalmain exe and GameGuard folder [optional] if possible ) I need...

Well then... what else can I say... thank you for reading :-)

Best Regards S~

NightmareOfGamers

Shadow Titanium
    Did you try reinstall windows?

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    Did you try reinstall windows?
    Not possible... most likely because I lost my Win-XP CD ... but it's really not the Windows or the Anti Virus (or firewall) because all other games are working well, even HeroesGO let's me into the login screen, even if it's closed ^^ (where cabal is after the start not even ready to show me even for 1 second the login screen, it's closing right away and telling me that a file is corrupt)

E-Mail: [email protected]

(EU) Inactive:
    Mars
    Blader

deleted...

Ex Co-Leader from NightmareOfGamers

S ~

After EU is down ... ... ... I'll bring the Nightmare from EU to NA >:-]

(NA) Active:

SanakoChan
    Wizard
    LvL - Rising fast
    Guild: FairyTail2014

FAIRY ~~~ TAIL ! ! !

Shadow Titanium
    I got some weird error before, after remove, reinstall firewall or Cabal, after ton of tickets, nothing helps.
    And then I setup new window in drive D, Cabal run smoothly in the Windows of drive D, while when I try to run cabal in the windows of drive C, Cabal keep failing.

Red face so true

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    I got some weird error before, after remove, reinstall firewall or Cabal, after ton of tickets, nothing helps.
    And then I setup new window in drive D, Cabal run smoothly in the Windows of drive D, while when I try to run cabal in the windows of drive C, Cabal keep failing.
    Sooo true... That's the one in 1000 chance I never thought of...
    damn you're good... I installed it now on my main Partition and it worked so well...
    hahaha, such a small difference makes in fact such a huge problem, damn the Software, Hardware, Internet, Windows... it's all way too complicated, hope in the future we don't get even more bad ass "fails" :-)

Anyway, thank you for your help, all fixed now, please ~close~

EDIT: I have only been able to get the NA server online and play on "Titan" but i want to get to the EU one... Hope i can fix that aswell
    Last edited by DeusSanctus; 05-21-2014 at 02:59 AM.

(EU) Inactive:
    Mars
    Blader

deleted...

S ~

(NA) Active:

SanakoChan
    Wizard
    LvL - Rising fast
    Guild: FairyTail2014

FAIRY ~~~ TAIL ! ! !

Okay after another week I can say that it is IMPOSSIBLE for certain users to regain the game as it was before, congrats ESTSoft in avoiding a massive amount of new players, (maybe they want it like this?!) for my part... I am playing at NA now, so, byebye EU
    Edit: After playing some days in NA I was shocked to get this info that EU is down, on the other hand it's the best that could happen... probably....

Please close this thread already, else i gna spam more =)
    Last edited by DeusSanctus; 05-28-2014 at 09:47 AM.

(EU) Inactive:
    Mars
    Blader

deleted...

S ~

(NA) Active:

SanakoChan
    Wizard
    LvL - Rising fast