Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The state of FA

The state of FA

So for a while FA was considered the weakest class, and quantitatively we were the least played class.

After 2012 people rerolled in droves to play as an op FA. Subsequent updates radically changed damage calculations, combos, and cookie cutter gear builds for each class. With all of the classes being buffed and nerfed in some way.

So where does that leave FA? Heals in dungeons aren't nearly as relevant as they used to be. Is FA good for soloing pve relative to the other classes? Pf bosses aren't soloable anymore, but every class can solo nearly every dungeon by now. Are all classes just morphing into the same tanky dps-y cookie cutter superhero? How desirable is having an FA in party for high end dungeons, relative to the other classes? How good/fun is FA in war these days? Is playing FA still fun in general? Are we still a popular class or have our numbers dwindled?

Discuss!
    Last edited by Peaches; 05-26-2014 at 08:56 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

i'm not sure about your case, but whenever my guild go hunt bosses or run FT2 and MO, i'm called for healing (usually 3 or 4 man party)
    In dungeon, FA can still better than FS, wa, wiz and FB (huge crit, insane atk rate so never block, just frame in MO can block my atk in BM3, can heal when needed => better survive), in some cases better than BL. However this does not apply in Infinite Arena
    In war, i used to play wiz for war so FA s compared to wiz, but other says FA is good.
    Enjoy FA if you loves running dungeons and feel like a boss when whole party screwed if you die lol

RedOsmium
    I usually 3man dungeons now, mainly ft2,mo and fa is necessary in 3man(FB,FA,FS)No wiz.
    FA is a growing class, lately i seen alot of people rerolling to them because of their op dmg, i doubt they will last because of there def other then their def they are a pretty op class(in war).
    In pvp fa are fairly average, its pretty hard to beat a fb,wa but other classes are easy in pvp.

Shadow Titanium
    Every class could solo most dungeon but FA be the fastest base on their best DPS in pve. In war, you OP range and BM3 make you cut out of the scene when you hit people if he/she don't tilt the window down and your damage still op. In pvp just as WI range class should not be able to beat melee class with equal gear but you manage to win over BL and FS. Overall FA still OP in every aspect of the game but since I don't have a FA, I don't know how much fun it is so no comment on that.

FA's are trash...FS top....discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    FA's are trash...FS top....discuss.
    Mike, You're an idiot. End of discussion. If it wasn't for AOD, FS's would be crap in war. So, est soft hasn't given FA's a god mode like BL, FS and WA's. That just means that that it takes some skill to be this good. You on the other hand, hit a button and can go AFK, for a bit and then come back to a still alive char. So who really is the trash?

BTW.. not the kinda childlike shiet talking I would expect from one of my VC's. #ForeverVC #CanadianEnvy #RealMenDontWearScarves
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Mike, You're an idiot. End of discussion. If it wasn't for AOD, FS's would be crap in war. So, est soft hasn't given FA's a god mode like BL, FS and WA's. That just means that that it takes some skill to be this good. You on the other hand, hit a button and can go AFK, for a bit and then come back to a still alive char. So who really is the trash?

BTW.. not the kinda childlike shiet talking I would expect from one of my VC's. #ForeverVC #CanadianEnvy #RealMenDontWearScarves
    well that escalated quickly

some skill or just 32amp gear....

Mike should know this all in fun......

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    some skill or just 32amp gear....
    Umm... Both. Wont say that gear hasn't helped.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    I usually 3man dungeons now, mainly ft2,mo and fa is necessary in 3man(FB,FA,FS)No wiz.
    FA is a growing class, lately i seen alot of people rerolling to them because of their op dmg, i doubt they will last because of there def other then their def they are a pretty op class(in war).
    In pvp fa are fairly average, its pretty hard to beat a fb,wa but other classes are easy in pvp.
    I trio/duo dungeons better without a fa.even as a wiz I saw bringing FAs kinda useless. For me best trio is bl, fb, wiz. Fb for debuffs.bl has highest dps and wiz for synergy.but thats just me tho.
    Living life, peace out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast