Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The state of FA

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    I trio/duo dungeons better without a fa.even as a wiz I saw bringing FAs kinda useless. For me best trio is bl, fb, wiz. Fb for debuffs.bl has highest dps and wiz for synergy.but thats just me tho.
    True, bl/wiz/fb are a better trio but my friends are fb,fa =P(i get on my friend's wiz if we need a wiz)

Goal accomplished...let the anarchy ensue

I trio/duo dungeons better without a fa.even as a wiz I saw bringing FAs kinda useless. For me best trio is bl, fb, wiz. Fb for debuffs.bl has highest dps and wiz for synergy.but thats just me tho.
    it's not that all FB and BL can tank tyrant and dries w/o heal, your case is special since they can tank like that. Overall, FA still play a good role in high lvl dungeon party, except aFI hard mode and b3f where most people can be 1-hit, thus heal doesn't matter much O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Imunique View Post
    it's not that all FB and BL can tank tyrant and dries w/o heal, your case is special since they can tank like that. Overall, FA still play a good role in high lvl dungeon party, except aFI hard mode and b3f where most people can be 1-hit, thus heal doesn't matter much O.o
    im talking about duo/trio, if u cant tank then why try to do so when its gonna be a royal headache..? and still,if u go with a bigger party i rather bring x2 fs than 1 fs and 1 fa, x2 aggro and ss will be more than enough to easily kill tyrant. same as dmg fs will do better than fa.bottom line is FA aint wut they used to be years ago,yes they are good in pvp or pk cuz of range and heals but thats about it.pve they are no longer needed.
    also a big party who relies on FA heals will most likely die or need a 2nd/3rd try since it will be 1 fa healing whole pty (not enough time) think about it .
    Living life, peace out!

im talking about duo/trio, if u cant tank then why try to do so when its gonna be a royal headache..? and still,if u go with a bigger party i rather bring x2 fs than 1 fs and 1 fa, x2 aggro and ss will be more than enough to easily kill tyrant. same as dmg fs will do better than fa.bottom line is FA aint wut they used to be years ago,yes they are good in pvp or pk cuz of range and heals but thats about it.pve they are no longer needed.
    also a big party who relies on FA heals will most likely die or need a 2nd/3rd try since it will be 1 fa healing whole pty (not enough time) think about it .
    yes, i do duo and trio Ft2 a lot, FA heal CD is 3s, mass heal 15.5s, enough to keep party alive unless tyrant always hit all party members at the same time (FA included) and 2k5 -3k dmg each hit, which is never the case if you go trio FT2. Yes, 1 FA cannot heal 7 party members at the same time, that's when 2 FS would be better than 1 FA
    Last edited by Imunique; 05-27-2014 at 11:47 PM.

RedOsmium
    true but FA add more balance to the party, sure their dps isnt the best but it also sint the worst(i think) but in any case if your dying they heal lol(i like to mb on bosses so i need heals =P)

Shadow Titanium
    Wait aren't FA the best on pve DPS? did something change?

It used to be very clear how much DPS each class had relative to each other. People unsure now? o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Wait aren't FA the best on pve DPS? did something change?
    FA was never the top dps class, it is BL and always has been.BL who can do perfect retarget is god mode.
    Living life, peace out!

FA was never the top dps class, it is BL and always has been.BL who can do perfect retarget is god mode.
    This. And 4k add damage + 25% amp beats out 90% cdi by a long shot when you're attacking as fast as Blader BM2.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast