Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The state of FA

Hybrid View

FA's are trash...FS top....discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    FA's are trash...FS top....discuss.
    Mike, You're an idiot. End of discussion. If it wasn't for AOD, FS's would be crap in war. So, est soft hasn't given FA's a god mode like BL, FS and WA's. That just means that that it takes some skill to be this good. You on the other hand, hit a button and can go AFK, for a bit and then come back to a still alive char. So who really is the trash?

BTW.. not the kinda childlike shiet talking I would expect from one of my VC's. #ForeverVC #CanadianEnvy #RealMenDontWearScarves
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Mike, You're an idiot. End of discussion. If it wasn't for AOD, FS's would be crap in war. So, est soft hasn't given FA's a god mode like BL, FS and WA's. That just means that that it takes some skill to be this good. You on the other hand, hit a button and can go AFK, for a bit and then come back to a still alive char. So who really is the trash?

BTW.. not the kinda childlike shiet talking I would expect from one of my VC's. #ForeverVC #CanadianEnvy #RealMenDontWearScarves
    well that escalated quickly

some skill or just 32amp gear....

Mike should know this all in fun......

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    some skill or just 32amp gear....
    Umm... Both. Wont say that gear hasn't helped.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Goal accomplished...let the anarchy ensue

Shadow Titanium
    Wait aren't FA the best on pve DPS? did something change?

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Wait aren't FA the best on pve DPS? did something change?
    FA was never the top dps class, it is BL and always has been.BL who can do perfect retarget is god mode.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    FA was never the top dps class, it is BL and always has been.BL who can do perfect retarget is god mode.
    This. And 4k add damage + 25% amp beats out 90% cdi by a long shot when you're attacking as fast as Blader BM2.

It used to be very clear how much DPS each class had relative to each other. People unsure now? o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast