Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The state of FA

Shadow Titanium
    Yes it is but isn't that 3k add damage and 25% amp only last 25 -30 sec (BL bm2 without those shorts DPS reduce dramatically)? While aos is way longer? Also is it true that without shorts FA deal more damage than BL? Even if BL is the top DPS so FA is the second strongest DPS that still not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Yes it is but isn't that 3k add damage and 25% amp only last 25 -30 sec (BL bm2 without those shorts DPS reduce dramatically)? While aos is way longer? Also is it true that without shorts FA deal more damage than BL? Even if BL is the top DPS so FA is the second strongest DPS that still not bad at all.
    Might be 3k -- even 3k + 25% amp is better. And the point is, they have higher DPS without shorts, and their shorts are better. AoS lasts 24 seconds without effector. I think AoF is 12 seconds and IB is 30 seconds, but I don't play blader so those are just from observing people I fight and so probably not extremely accurate.

have u ever seen a BL with perfect amp build (3 pieces 24/7/7) solo boss in BM2 ?
    The only thing FA is better than BL in pve is long range and big area.
    And FA with regular gear (only up to 40CD7r topaz/sig and 28CD forcy +15 and 7amp parts, not 40CD 8amp and 32 amp forcy) still has less dps than wiz with 2x topaz 40/7 and helm 40/7

wot am i reading?

I swear when I played FA my damage was lower compared to most of my opponents yet I figured out a way to emerge victorious in pvp and successful in pve. If you are gonna look for a number Cathy, to learn if FA has gone up or down, then you will not find good answers here or anywhere as the outcomes to when FA wins and lose are situational.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-28-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123