Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Itemshop Problems

Unhappy Itemshop Problems

Hi,
    i bought some eCoins a few weeks ago, everything worked and i recieved them on the homepage. So i bought Premium and some stuff, started cabal and recieved nothing and when i look into itemshop ingame, there are no eCoins ..
    i also wrote already 5 tickets to support, but they didnt reply..

please help

Kolego nie bede cie dobijał ale ecoiny na stronie www i w grze to co innego :P przekonałem sie na sobie .
    Tez kupywałem kilka rzeczy prze Item Shop na stronie cabala ale ich nie dostałem i pisałem tiskety ale to nic nie pomogło.
    Wiec kupywalem ecoiny w grze i to co kupiłem w item shopie w grze zaraz dostawałem i radze tobie tez tak robic( kup CABAL Gift Voucher(Bronze))

Dude I will not be banging but you ecoiny on the website and the game is something else: P I realized on ourselves.
    Theses kupywałem few things PRZE Item Shop on the cabala but they did not get and I wrote tiskety but it did not help.
    So kupywalem ecoiny in the game, and what I bought in the item shop in the game as soon as I received and I advise you to do so too (buy CABAL Gift Voucher (Bronze))
    Last edited by seweryn141; 07-19-2014 at 11:52 AM.

i have the same problem I bought an premium item but i dont receive any item at all i spent 40 $ already