Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal Mobile App outdated

Cabal Mobile App outdated

The cabal mobile app on AppStore is at least two updates behind now. Agent shop search has no categories for new items such as Minisha's Chaos Belts and Skill Effectors, and all gladiator equipment as well. And the stats of your character shown do not show the stats gained from these items. Honor rank progression, in terms of percent completeness of a rank, is not accurately displayed either.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    The cabal mobile app on AppStore is at least two updates behind now. Agent shop search has no categories for new items such as Minisha's Chaos Belts and Skill Effectors, and all gladiator equipment as well. And the stats of your character shown do not show the stats gained from these items. Honor rank progression, in terms of percent completeness of a rank, is not accurately displayed either.
    This. Also, I can't even view my other characters' stats in the app (I don't know if this is only me).

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

It's the app, not you. At least the AH still works for most the items still. Still need's an update.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]