Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I need Tips For Fs (T4 Fs)

Shadow Titanium

I need Tips For Fs (T4 Fs)

Hello guys !
    after Rerolling To my Fs And getting everything Ready for War and Pve Ive noticed that there was a huge difference in fs from 2013.
    I currently have:
    51 Skill amps
    64 rate
    240 Cd Damage
    8 resist rate
    30 Critical Damage Resistant
    11 resist Skill amps
    2k Def
    1700 attack

I tried Pvping FB, WA, FA, WI with the Same resist i have I just cant give more damage -_- and always ending up eating snow at Bi
    and Fs tickles when we dont crit.
    Fb with Crap gears can nearly kill me and most of the times kicks my ass
    And In mission war i cant really tank or Farm points as much as I do with my WA.

any suggestions and tips Will be very much Appreciated! thanks
    Last edited by rjarol02; 05-28-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Did your WA have significantly higher stats?

You need to get dat attack and defense upppp. Everyone's defense too high nao >:
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    i dont remember my wa's stats but i had craftman Forci+9 all gears and Osmium helm with Redos GS +15.

i tried Swtching gears with craftman +10 forci but my rate is very low which is 58 which is worse ,i cant even score 250+ with Forci gears so i figured the more Rate fs has and resist rate the more beast they are , but still

As an FS you probably want at minimum 2.7 or 2.8k defense. Dealing damage is secondary, especially since you get fewer points for it in war. People should be tickling you all day long.

FS is hard for dealing dmg now especially in t5, in t4 I think with ur gear u can score higher 250 easily, just dont pvp with people too much, push and make score on Guard with mortal bane, using AOD in group of enemy. I played a FS 2 months ago in t4 with stt + os gear + 250m total worth of weapons and still can score nearly 400 with dmg dealing is higher than dmg gained.

Shadow Titanium
    Your defense is too low for a FS should be 2k2 and up. FS is a tank class so you don't get point when you try to pvp single target in NW you get point by go defense and get that AOD at the right position. You can go push guardian since you damage is high on guard but I would not suggest you do that because it is not your job to push guardian.
    As FS you should invest in defense, damage reduce (resist cri rate if possible but this is secondary get you def and damage reduce high 1st). Then you can worry about your damage deal
    WA tank and def better than FS for many reasons. FS only get that much damage taken because of dumbass keep hitting them when they are in aod.
    What is your damage reduce btw ?

Shadow Titanium
    390 damage reduce :O

Your def is on the lower end and you have low base attack ( 51 amp and 1700 attack). If you don't crit, you are toast.
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

It doesn't matter how strong you are. If the other guy is bulkier than you and you can't crit, you're gonna lose. It's as simple as that. It's like comparing a person with full 7% Shadow Titanium amp and he's trying to whale on a non-geared guy with 1 slot stat Forcium. If the Forcium guy happens to crit more often, then he's just gonna win. :P