Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: erros

Trainee

Exclamation erros

Hellow,
    I have problem because I can't play a long time. I did a transfer and it was successfull but I can't log in the game/website on my new password and I don't know why. I can't change login and password. When I try change password is communique: ''Your registered email is dskinderow***@yahoo.com''. I sent 3 tickets and only one is compleate but I think this gm don't help me but he could. If you want you can read my tickets. They have numbers:
    Please send me new password on e-mail [email protected] or change me e-mail address on [email protected].

All details you'll find in all 3 tickets. I don't know how he can't find them when he read it.

Shaliz

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaliz View Post
    Hellow,
    I have problem because I can't play a long time. I did a transfer and it was successfull but I can't log in the game/website on my new password and I don't know why. I can't change login and password. When I try change password is communique: ''Your registered email is dskinderow***@yahoo.com''. I sent 3 tickets and only one is compleate but I think this gm don't help me but he could. If you want you can read my tickets. They have numbers:
    Please send me new password on e-mail [email protected] or change me e-mail address on [email protected].

All details you'll find in all 3 tickets. I don't know how he can't find them when he read it.

Shaliz
    You can only recover your password through of your email of registration. If you don't have more acess to the your email try to recover his password.

I suggest that you open a new ticket reporting all that you are saying and wait a answer.

Ps.: It is impossible change the email of register. Only in some cases the ESTsoft open an exception.

Good luck to recover your account.

Trainee
    One time I had big problems too and gm changed me email address with a login, so I know that is possible. Back to tickets: I sent first 23rd march and it is not compleate :P

Man I hate to say this but it seems like the GMs are kinda dead like in EU too or even worse... daily 1000 tickets coming in, imagine how long u would need?!...
    Anyway, keep your Driving License or a real ID Card in your eyesight, because u will need it...

E-Mail: [email protected]

(EU) Inactive:
    Mars
    Blader

deleted...

Ex Co-Leader from NightmareOfGamers

S ~

After EU is down ... ... ... I'll bring the Nightmare from EU to NA >:-]

(NA) Active:

SanakoChan
    Wizard
    LvL - Rising fast