Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: FA Combos

FA Combos

This thread might be a year overdue and I'm sure everyone has worked out new combos by now: but lets talk about what everyone uses now after the skills were all reworked last summer, after the introduction of Arrow Barrage :P
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

I wonder if FA will ever get another orange text skill like shooting stars.... hmmm.

Off Topic question! Why was everyone's bm3 nerfed (FA/FS/FB/BL/WI/WA)(I'm mainly talking about FA's lol) but GL is out now and their bm3 seems like the strength of FA BM3 when it first came out.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    I wonder if FA will ever get another orange text skill like shooting stars.... hmmm.

Off Topic question! Why was everyone's bm3 nerfed (FA/FS/FB/BL/WI/WA)(I'm mainly talking about FA's lol) but GL is out now and their bm3 seems like the strength of FA BM3 when it first came out.
    They probably nerfed FA bm3 dmg because they increase bm2 dmg, if they didnt it would be a op class. As for Gladiador im sure they will nerf their bm3 in the upcoming updates.

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    They probably nerfed FA bm3 dmg because they increase bm2 dmg, if they didnt it would be a op class. As for Gladiador im sure they will nerf their bm3 in the upcoming updates.
    lol they should
    even the weaker GL hit min of 20k in bm3
    NERF IT!!!

My clone technique still beats all FA skills and w/e combo.

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd