Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Damage Formula, GM please read

Shadow Titanium

Damage Formula, GM please read

I am hoping that GM will release the damage formula since it is quite complicated now. It will save us tons of time finding out the formula if you guy give us that and still doesn't harm the game in anyway.

alright bro i got you pay close attention

you take the LOG function of your attack...divide it by your AMP factorial. With that value, you proceed to multiply it by your Critical Dmg, subtract your critical rate from it, and add it to your Add Dmg. After that you get their defense and you divide it by your Min Dmg. You get this value and u subract it from the value you had before, with this new value you multiply it to your attack rate and defense rate, divide by the Limit of your evasion as it approaches infinity. After you done that, you subtract their defense from your value, and you should have the Rough damage on the person or monster.

HOPE THIS HELPED

SOURCES:
    www.wikipedia.com/burningraven/helpfulguides

Shadow Titanium
    Will you do this to all the post about damage formula?

I honestly doubt that our GM's know. Maybe our best chance to get some insight would be when the next global camp occurs, and our representatives can get the scoop on how dmg calcs work now

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    alright bro i got you pay close attention

you take the LOG function of your attack...divide it by your AMP factorial. With that value, you proceed to multiply it by your Critical Dmg, subtract your critical rate from it, and add it to your Add Dmg. After that you get their defense and you divide it by your Min Dmg. You get this value and u subract it from the value you had before, with this new value you multiply it to your attack rate and defense rate, divide by the Limit of your evasion as it approaches infinity. After you done that, you subtract their defense from your value, and you should have the Rough damage on the person or monster.

HOPE THIS HELPED

SOURCES:
    www.wikipedia.com/burningraven/helpfulguides
    I trust Nuve he's an engineer
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Just farming aos1 everyday and found something strange. The Greedir boss has debuff of -30 magic att while I'm a WA, also check stat by pressing C, the att does not change but the dmg output slightly decreased, anyone gets this problem? Is it a bug?