Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Current top guild?

^ lol

Osmium
    being active is somthing and being top Guild is another thing (I think he meant by top guild the one who would win any GVG) also im not that big fan of sei so dont get me wrong

However you interpret the questions changes the answer.

Currently as it sits, activity wise and war (however, this week your lagging) you have to say that spartans is top guild. However, as far as gvg, it still would be Sei. We have top player in every class on the server, and then some. If you were to take our top 10 against there top 10, it would be no contest. Spartans has good players, but there just not at Sei level yet. Give em some time.

Now before Fiery and his minions get all out of shape over this, look at this objectively. I will give you guys top billing for war the last month and activity, but truly name the top player in every class and you will see Sei name above them.

One Man's opinion.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Titanium
    I agree that sei have the best gear players in each class no contest,but in a gvg sei wouldn't win in terms of there activity right now.people forget gvg means everyone from the guild fights so having 30 top tier players vs 7 of the best players from each class Im pretty sure the 30 top tier players will win theres power in numbers.and spartans haven't been on top long enough to be consider the best,i say if they keep it up for another month then ill say there on top.

who said you can't set rules in a GVG....?

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    im not so sure about that, sei is currently recruiting any random ppl and asking ppl for merger to stay alive,even if old ppl come back spartans have x2 number of members lol,whole day we have minimum like 30 ppl best i have seen is 73 i have the ss somewere,if we call every1 in facebook to logg we will have a LOT of ppl online lol.
    overall right now Spartans is top guild,dont think any other guild can get more active than us.
    sure your guild is active and strong but i still think sei is top, just because they have most op players in the server.
    no diss meant

Quote Originally Posted by Legato685 View Post
    I agree that sei have the best gear players in each class no contest,but in a gvg sei wouldn't win in terms of there activity right now.people forget gvg means everyone from the guild fights so having 30 top tier players vs 7 of the best players from each class Im pretty sure the 30 top tier players will win theres power in numbers.and spartans haven't been on top long enough to be consider the best,i say if they keep it up for another month then ill say there on top.
    We have fought in gvg's where it was 7 vs 25 and it was a bloodbath for the other guild. What you need to understand is the mechanics of the gvg.... Every kill counts as a pt. You may kill a Sei member, but they will take two or three down with them. Therefore, less people for you to kill, means less points. Think about it this way..... would you rather go to bed with a "10" or ten "1's" Its about quality, not quantity in a gvg. And Sei is the quality.

Also, no gvg is ever just a free for all with no rules..... you can establish rules before you begin,and quantity of players is one of the topics usually discussed.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Shadow Titanium
    how often is a GvG really "every member vs every member"?... oh, never.

like Ras has already mentioned though - quantity is one thing, quality is another lol.

Let's go gvg

Titanium
    Wargod> mafia though

Better than sliced bread.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast