Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Current top guild?

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    i did not say you NEED a bike for dungeon either. its people reference and how they like it. lets not talk about me but did cherry score high in nation war without a resist bike?? To be honest i would prefer a defensive build over offensive, you get more points for gaining dmg. if u got a hold of that +15 guardian belt and used it together with a resist bike you will see how good it is, yup i was the one who sold that guardian belt . Go on im listening

That's all about to change. In new patch they are increasing the amount of war points you get from giving dmg and reducing the amount you get from taking dmg. Whether or not its significant, being able to tank in war may not be alltogether that high scoring anymore.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    That's all about to change. In new patch they are increasing the amount of war points you get from giving dmg and reducing the amount you get from taking dmg. Whether or not its significant, being able to tank in war may not be alltogether that high scoring anymore.

Rip fs scores

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Just because they are reducing the score you get from tanking damage does not mean that a full offensive build>defensive build, especially for Force Bladers. Besides, your war score doesn't reflect how well you can war.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    i did not say you NEED a bike for dungeon either. its people reference and how they like it. lets not talk about me but did cherry score high in nation war without a resist bike?? To be honest i would prefer a defensive build over offensive, you get more points for gaining dmg. if u got a hold of that +15 guardian belt and used it together with a resist bike you will see how good it is, yup i was the one who sold that guardian belt . Go on im listening
    I was told ur not 1shot so I should apologize, And umm its easy for fb's to score without resist bike or +15 gears o.o . I got bringer with stit 2 piece and no forci +15 weap or gears back in October or so. Back then cherry was cap too u should ask her =] . Anywho even before I had hr 20 fb I could break past 500 600 score even when I was level 17x and yes in t5 .
    As for +15 guardian belt umm I broke mine trying to +15 ages back no doubt it makes it a lot easier but the real secret to high scores on a force blader is their god dam epic AOE . =] the better u can use a fb's aoe the higher u can score simple as that.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    I was told ur not 1shot so I should apologize, And umm its easy for fb's to score without resist bike or +15 gears o.o . I got bringer with stit 2 piece and no forci +15 weap or gears back in October or so. Back then cherry was cap too u should ask her =] . Anywho even before I had hr 20 fb I could break past 500 600 score even when I was level 17x and yes in t5 .
    As for +15 guardian belt umm I broke mine trying to +15 ages back no doubt it makes it a lot easier but the real secret to high scores on a force blader is their god dam epic AOE . =] the better u can use a fb's aoe the higher u can score simple as that.
    I see Cherry score more then that all the time and his/her ration is pretty goods, its not like 5m dmg taken/2m dmg done.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    I see Cherry score more then that all the time and his/her ration is pretty goods, its not like 5m dmg taken/2m dmg done.
    that's like almost 2 yrs back o.o I am talking about also yo get ur fs n war ? am proc for a while now leme outscore u =] ?
    Last edited by Raunak; 07-21-2014 at 02:26 PM.

RedOsmium
    that's like almost 2 yrs back o.o I am talking about also yo get ur fs n war ? am proc for a while now leme outscore u =] ?
    Atleast tell me who you are and i war at least 3 times a day, so yea
    Cabal(140522-1900-Ver371-0001).jpg
    am nub, i in war )=
    cant even do proper dmg on people

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Atleast tell me who you are and i war at least 3 times a day, so yea
    Cabal(140522-1900-Ver371-0001).jpg
    am nub, i in war )=
    cant even do proper dmg on people
    =] iraun /igiggity/raun that's me o.o
    Last edited by Raunak; 07-21-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Any chance you know when they're gonna changed? I don't think it's gonna be anytime soon but anw it's FA's and WI's era hehe, not sure abt GL and their stupid fatal 3 though

RedOsmium
    =] iraun /igiggity/raun that's me o.o
    which one is the proc?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast