Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Current top guild?

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    Not everyone have a resist bike. It's just how people like playing it. It's an offensive build. Even BR doesnt have a resist bike. Plus you need around 40-50b to make a rly good resist rw3 and she doesn't like it if it's not maxed out on everything. And yes 1 is triple slot. You are jealous aren't you?? Get your lazy ass to EA and farm chaos cores. I guess with her fb she can easily get 500m+ a day just from soloing EA. You can get more than 300m just from 10 runs (solo) assuming you can kill all the mobs up to 6th wave
    BR has a resist bike...

Mhh he has a resist bike now?? Nice but still, not everyone like defensive build. Btw gratz Cloud

Shadow Titanium
    lol defensive build what ? just a simple tip u can have all the dps in the world but wont do u good if ur dead though =]. That build of yours is good for small wars and I will admit to that. However in big wars to pull off ur build u need Tabu level skills which frankly u don't have noobshot.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    Not everyone have a resist bike. It's just how people like playing it. It's an offensive build. Even BR doesnt have a resist bike. Plus you need around 40-50b to make a rly good resist rw3 and she doesn't like it if it's not maxed out on everything. And yes 1 is triple slot. You are jealous aren't you?? Get your lazy ass to EA and farm chaos cores. I guess with her fb she can easily get 500m+ a day just from soloing EA. You can get more than 300m just from 10 runs (solo) assuming you can kill all the mobs up to 6th wave
    You don't know the ratio of chaos core to alz mayne , lawl....

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    You don't know the ratio of chaos core to alz mayne , lawl....
    :> forgive nubshot vik. He really don't understand anything about the economy. That guy thinks it takes 40-50b to make a really good resist rw3. I wish he would learn from romp how to be frugal and I say that cus I remember when romp made the server's first resist rw3 and he made it without spending too much.
    Last edited by Raunak; 07-21-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    :> forgive nubshot vik. He really don't understand anything about the economy. That guy thinks it takes 40-50b to make a really good resist rw3. I wish he would learn from romp how to be frugal and I say that cus I remember when romp made the server's first resist rw3 and he made it without spending too much.
    yeah you can try putting 3 resist rate in 3 slots and see how it fails. you clearly havent try that yet + the epic reset scroll is not on cash shop

lol defensive build what ? just a simple tip u can have all the dps in the world but wont do u good if ur dead though =]. That build of yours is good for small wars and I will admit to that. However in big wars to pull off ur build u need Tabu level skills which frankly u don't have noobshot.
    i am not saying defensive is not important dont you even understand English dude and it's not even my first language. why wasting money on resist bike when you spend most of your time in dungeons and farming. i said it's how people like it, not that it's not important

did you see chaos core price gets lower than 3m ea?? If not you r still making profit + u are not getting 1 core for each run. same thing for uchh, you are still making profit no matter what. plus u gotta know when to keep the cores and when to sell em you noob
    Last edited by ddnquang; 07-21-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    All u need for dungeons is k red. (ran eod3 with k red as well o.o so u cant argue u "NEED" a bike for dungeon).
    And don't get me wrong maybe I was a bit strong with my words but that's only cus of yesterday. I am just saying u cant call your build a offensive build if ur dead when u need to push guards under pressure.
    And hell no I am not gna try 3 slot resist rate. You mentioned a really good rw3 not a perfect rw3 now did u ?
    Anywho =] I was almost gonna suggest some stuff but meh u gna be too proud to even listen lol.

i did not say you NEED a bike for dungeon either. its people reference and how they like it. lets not talk about me but did cherry score high in nation war without a resist bike?? To be honest i would prefer a defensive build over offensive, you get more points for gaining dmg. if u got a hold of that +15 guardian belt and used it together with a resist bike you will see how good it is, yup i was the one who sold that guardian belt . Go on im listening
    Last edited by ddnquang; 07-21-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast