Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: - CABAL "PK PLAY" ... because head2head PVP is too mainstream..

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    kill yourself :/
    so ignorant... having a "set" plan or ideal way to kill fa... you're stupid to think that there's a set way to kill any class lol...
    then what are you're ideas in killing one?

don't have anything to suggest? you just keep bashing away like an idiot while leaving no useful comment behind.

you go kill yourself 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    There is something you are not including into your analysis bro.. ok look yes if you know wtf you're doing with a melee class you can make Magic classes' range insignificant.. but you forget to consider the resist rate all magic classes have..its there to make it hard for the melee classes to kill them as fast. Now all the scenarios that i have seen you state is just counters that work in the melee classes' favor.. Now lets say the FA breaks the melee class's combo.. itll be damn hard to escape its range especially if you're up agaisnt someone who can retarget like a god. It is all situational saying that an FA is the most underhanded is just ignorant.

Sounds to me like the PH server is full of Freestyle rookies
    look, stereotyping people, let alone a whole country server is like giving what personality type are you.. and if you think that, so be it, we are rookies then

I posted counters for FA class because the other comments seem to bash FA as getting the upperhand, while I HAVE piloted all classes, and I AM JUST SHARING what to do if you encounter that situation.

I DID NOT STATE anything that FA is most underhand class, hence your statement is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Pretty sure by those rules, in 1v1, wizard will never lose if their gear is anywhere close to as good as their opponent. They get 4.4k free hp every 60 seconds, and high regen gives back either 2,100 or 2,400 hp (15/2*300 don't know if it rounds down or up). Not to mention unless you're a force blader, they will move much, much faster than you could ever hope to. Oh, also when it turns into combo vs combo (which it inevitably will), they can just pop 30 extra amp and 200 penetration out of nowhere, and you have 4.4 - 6.8k extra HP to burn through. If the shield breaks -- they can just run until it's back up and try the encounter again. Your only hope is to try and kill them (through their shield) before the 10 second root on aofc is gone. But let's look at options:

- a force shielder's option for dealing damage is mortal bane, however that is stupid against a wizard unless you pair it with aod, however, if you aod, the wizard will just walk out of your range, before someone mentions their suppression, I don't think it works through the shield. And even if it does, 4 seconds is enough for what... two force shielder skills in combo? I am not confident a force shielder could reliably two-hit a comparably geared wizard through spirit shield, though I could be wrong on that one.
    - force blader is kind of tricky for me, but I think their best play would be to watch a clock, dash/fade around and fire aoc/root/enervate at 1 second left on the wizard's root, then I think the force blader could secure a kill. However as a wizard against a force blader I would never aofc because of just that. You have to cast shield before you cast aofc and then you don't have it to tank a possible root.
    - warrior is interesting because it's possible they have not much less hp than a wizard with shield, however a wiz is going to hit a lot harder, I think the only way a warrior is going to kill a wizard in 10 seconds through spirit shield is with bloody spirit, and against aofc, bloody spirit is going to cause effectively instant death. Probably would have to panic cry in combo, then bloody spirit and hope you can break the shield and knock down before suppression ends, then you'd have 4 - 5 seconds to kill before you're killed once they get a combo going. But against warrior wizard just has to not aofc until the warrior's already spent their suppression
    - gladiator gear isn't good enough yet to matter, I don't think. Also know nothing about the class
    - force archer's aos pales in comparison to aofc for pvp, without heal, force archer can't hope to kill wiz+shield before they die. And forget about running.
    - blader, while doing a lot of damage, I think just can't tank long enough to deal enough damage. 4.4k add damage and 25 amp is a lot, but they only get 6 seconds of immobilizing the wizard and if they can't secure a kill in that time, it's over. I can't imagine once they break through the shield that they would have much hp left -- even with intuition heal, they get back... 600 hp or so, right? So they get about another 3/4 of a hit. But it all comes down to that 6 seconds while the wizard is silenced.

Force blader and warrior encounters could be made much easier for a wizard if they ran away, cast aofc, waited for the root to end, then engaged. That still gives them 20 seconds or so of 30 amp and 200 penetration.

Again, that only applies if the gear levels are comparable. Of course if you take someone who has 150+ amp against a wizard in osm, the wizard will lose. Likewise if the wizard literally can't kill the opponent (aka, hp pot > their damage), then they will at best get a draw.

This also discounts BM, which is allowed under that criteria. I guess I also assumed use of hp pots, which is not allowed in PvP, but would be impossible to police.

And as a side note -- this is stating the obvious, but the classes are balanced for war, not pvp/pk. 1v1 situations in war I believe no particular class has an advantage purely because of that class. The exception being *maybe* force bladers in bm1, but that is more a consequence of our current server's item situation (e.g. defense is much more prevalent than offense).
    Now this is a good analysis. And actually to my experience as well, is true.. in end-game item and pvp/pk, WI has an epic amount of arsenal to kill. and with a Godlike Pilot, is actually very hard to kill.

with blink/fade/dash combo, you can literally confuse other classes (esp. melee), since I've tested it myself.

good analysis bro , unlike other comments, that just keeps bashing away at others like some kind of game master, lol

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    aaand what if suppress/silence didnt work? right u lose when the FA keeps healing

P.S If you want to know what to use and what not to use in a freestyle pk, start a pvp with someone and do whatever buffs you want 1-if you are allowed to use that buff in pvp then u can use it in a freestyle pk (aos,mb,BS...etc) 2-if you are not allowed to use it in pvp(it will say cannot use X in a pvp) then you shouldn't use it in a freestyle pk (SS,heals)
    I would like to know who stated that rule? ok .. go kill a Blader in PVP, in good gear, with AOF, IB, and Intuition who can silence yun for 4 seconds, and can retarget you while you roll-over.. let's see that, make a video of it

then repeat in PK mode
    Last edited by freyelis; 06-14-2014 at 08:01 AM.

1. i suggest uninstalling
    2. there's not really much to suggest besides point out how stupid you are to think that there's a set way to kill anyone or any class
    3."but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.." + "a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way."
    4."I DID NOT STATE anything that FA is most underhand class, hence your statement is invalid. " ---Read above
    5.You're stupid. You're bad. Kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by freyelis View Post
    then what are you're ideas in killing one?
    don't have anything to suggest? you just keep bashing away like an idiot while leaving no useful comment behind.

you go kill yourself 1st

Shadow Titanium
    i wanna see how good you play. show some vids. ByungShin / Atomsk

i'm not atomsk, dic.k for brains lrn2sleuth

Quote Originally Posted by BurN View Post
    i wanna see how good you play. show some vids. ByungShin / Atomsk
    I want to see how good he plays as well

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    1. i suggest uninstalling
    2. there's not really much to suggest besides point out how stupid you are to think that there's a set way to kill anyone or any class
    3."but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.." + "a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way."
    4."I DID NOT STATE anything that FA is most underhand class, hence your statement is invalid. " ---Read above
    5.You're stupid. You're bad. Kill yourself.
    didn't you read that, that WAS in pvp.. you are ignorant if you don't see that some characters are better built in PK, while others are better built for dungeons and in PVP, others will excel much better... ALL class will excel at something, but in "ONE THING", is pvp, not all class can excel or that case, I used the word imbalance, but it does not mean that in "OTHER THINGS" that class will not excel.. you close-minded fool

you are a closed minded trashtalking player who can never prove anything. Pathetic really.... LOL

Shadow Titanium
    I bet u !
    Quote Originally Posted by byungshin View Post
    i'm not atomsk, dic.k for brains lrn2sleuth

Shadow Titanium
    s u c k!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast