Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: - CABAL "PK PLAY" ... because head2head PVP is too mainstream..

come on... you think i'm that bad? heads up i'll roll you man :/

but... as everyone does.. i'll use an excuse and say my internet is crap... sooo... i'll freestyle you heads up in 2 days er... or 3.. we can have like an audience if you'd so like
    Last edited by ByungShin; 06-15-2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: comcast is retarded

speaking of which... how stupid or in this case retarded do you feel? how was it? thinking that you knew everything yet you knew all lol please kill yourself ^_^
    next time bud... get your facts straight please

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    speaking of which... how stupid or in this case retarded do you feel? how was it? thinking that you knew everything yet you knew all lol please kill yourself ^_^
    you are a really sad person.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    damn its not me who should feel retarded or bad, you should be, because your the one trying to be a smart ass which is your'e not, and sure, come at me whenever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by BurN View Post
    damn its not me who should feel retarded or bad, you should be, because your the one trying to be a smart ass which is your'e not, and sure, come at me whenever you want.
    have anything that i've said been proved to be incorrect? smartass? maybe... but am i wrong? lol... sorry for not involving other people that are completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.. or even involved in this discussion.. lol...

Shadow Titanium
    yes you are about to when you face me, im done talking to you, i hope your good and dont embarrass yourself y
    have anything that i've said been proved to be incorrect? smartass? maybe... but am i wrong? lol... sorry for not involving other people that are completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.. or even involved in this discussion.. lol...

Surely by now, we now know of ByungShin's Educational Level of Attainment... sad sad person indeed.

Hey I work in a Neuro and Psychiatric Clinic, maybe I can take you in as one of our patients

Quote Originally Posted by freyelis View Post
    Surely by now, we now know of ByungShin's Educational Level of Attainment... sad sad person indeed.

Hey I work in a Neuro and Psychiatric Clinic, maybe I can take you in as one of our patients
    Sounds like a well paying job. enough for you to blow cash money flow on this game huh?

Forcium
    Quality thread

DSL with a crap GPU...Let's Freestyle!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast