Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: - CABAL "PK PLAY" ... because head2head PVP is too mainstream..

come to na then you and burn can see who i am... question is.. do i still even play ? o.o...
    Quote Originally Posted by freyelis View Post
    I want to see how good he plays as well

didn't you read that, that WAS in pvp.. you are ignorant if you don't see that some characters are better built in PK, while others are better built for dungeons and in PVP, others will excel much better... ALL class will excel at something, but in "ONE THING", is pvp, not all class can excel or that case, I used the word imbalance, but it does not mean that in "OTHER THINGS" that class will not excel.. you close-minded fool

you are a closed minded trashtalking player who can never prove anything. Pathetic really.... LOL
    idk man... i guess fa lack dps right? in terms of both pvp and pk? now you're saying fa is only a baddie in pvp? whatever happened to "a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo" ?
    tea don't tell me you can heal in pvp now too...

close minded? no i'm just reading and replying accordingly
    trash talking? no way... i wouldn't ever... i'm shy as you can see T_T
    Last edited by ByungShin; 06-15-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    yeah im in NA and i'll wait for you, my question to you is? why are you still here trying to be "pro" bashing on someones post and have at least tried to give a pointer to some people who doesnt know how to play against fa?

you're a scary guy this is where i'm supposed to be intimidated right.. let me get my act together T_T not good at this stuff...
    hey.. i'm a nobody not trying to be pro.. but clearly you are ^_^ 15yr old pro... mommy's card.. how much more intimidating could you possibly get? or in this case.. "pro"

but for your sake... here's a pointer.. don't let them heal

Shadow Titanium
    mommy's card? since when did you know anything about my life? maybe a big fan huh. and for the record, i dont live with my parents er, its just my lil brother who plays this game that lives with them.

Shadow Titanium
    and yeah you are trying to be pro, read back at your comments calling someone stupid on who is probably way better than you.

idk weren't you QQing when val shat on you? something about you being a 15yr old? that whole dramatic scene where you got your ass handed to you and you were speechless? big fan? nahhh i just paid attention when i feel like it...

you stopped talking Q_Q

but you know what... since you care so much... i'll tell you who i am
    i'm animassacre .__.
    and i also go by Wonderwall

Shadow Titanium
    where's this post? show me coz i dont remember it, only thing i remember when val "shat"on me is when i was trying to sell my t4 and he replied on mega "t4 farmer" how boring, and it wasnt me you got speechless.. it was him
    Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    idk weren't you QQing when val shat on you? something about you being a 15yr old? that whole dramatic scene where you got your ass handed to you and you were speechless? big fan? nahhh i just paid attention when i feel like it...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    but you know what... since you care so much... i'll tell you who i am
    i'm animassacre .__.
    and i also go by Wonderwall
    sure, i bet you and atomsk are friends, w/e, i just want to see how good you play since you started talking sh1t on this post and to the guy who just wants to share some pointers on how to play against fa.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast