Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: - CABAL "PK PLAY" ... because head2head PVP is too mainstream..

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    As for the comment about not being able to heal in a PVP, your range makes up for it because you can easily get free hits with your 9~10 range skills.
    that 9-10 range can easily be chased using just dash-combo of melee classes who has range 3-6 skills (FS/FB/WA) .. and what if you add fade to that equation as well? you'd pretty much towed down FA's range in the process.

and melee classes hit hard with those 3-6 range skills compared to long range skills of FA.

and in end-tier, cannons and lances does not do much against a properly geared melee unless you have epic gear (like dual amp gears)

and in range BL is the hardest to catch up to the range of FA, since the class lacks range skills but it compensated with silence + epic godlike damage buff for a few seconds.
    Last edited by freyelis; 06-11-2014 at 12:29 PM.

i dont think we can play in the PH sever lol...

but ill leave this here for you guys:

kill yourself :/
    so ignorant... having a "set" plan or ideal way to kill fa... you're stupid to think that there's a set way to kill any class lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by freyelis View Post
    true.. our FB opponents do it like this, debuff, then lessen FA hp (one where the FA does not heal yet), then lightning blade -> exec -> AOC (all in combo), then bash away.. and also, most FAs are not immune to Manafreeze+LevelDown+Effector = -1600MP

for FS, again lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, suppress + Mortal Bane + skills

for WA, lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, panic cry + BS + skills (DPS and finisher)

for BL (it is actually easier), lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, Assault (silence) + AOF and IB + DPS (need retarget skill since FA will roll), but in this state, FA will be like paper.

for WI, lessen HP of FA a bit, or just bash it out with him/her, then use Spirit Shield if you are about to die, then Silence him/her immediately (in combo) then AOFC + DPS

for GL, I don't know yet did not bother to play with class .. and no opponent from GL class yet.

again with proper gear and damage, it can be done, and it already has been, even with my friends who has epic gear

teach meee
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post

Your videos helped me greatly thank you. Girth > Length #TeamCloud

Philippine Server: Venus

Play with us on PH Server, usually at night on Channel 10 Desert Scream .. just mail XIII, Light, SirLope, or Indefinitely for PK mini-events :P

All videos are credited to the players.. Some videos are not currently uploaded (cause of size/time of match)

Skill Set:
    - Combo Debuffs
    - Combo Fade
    - Combo Dash
    - Combo Blink
    - Combo Heal
    - Combo Buffs
    - Mob Retargeting
    - Instant Buff Timing

Videos:

- Cabal Online - XIII vs Light 2 - Freestyle PK
    - Cabal Online PH - Raeid, 190 WI Blink+Fade in Combo (easy method)
    - Cabal Online - Vhinz VS Prophecy .. friendly PK play
    - Cabal Online PH - Light vs SirLope - Freestyle PK
    - Cabal Online PH - 2 VS 2 - Freestyle PK -- XIII/Prophecy VS Light/Lope
    - Cabal Online PH - XIII 190 FA, Dash+Fade+Buff in Combo
    - Cabal Online PH - Light vs Stnick - Freestyle PK
    All I see is Z Z Z Z Z Z
    (That is the button for retarg right I forgot)

Osmium
    aaand what if suppress/silence didnt work? right u lose when the FA keeps healing

P.S If you want to know what to use and what not to use in a freestyle pk, start a pvp with someone and do whatever buffs you want 1-if you are allowed to use that buff in pvp then u can use it in a freestyle pk (aos,mb,BS...etc) 2-if you are not allowed to use it in pvp(it will say cannot use X in a pvp) then you shouldn't use it in a freestyle pk (SS,heals)

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    aaand what if suppress/silence didnt work? right u lose when the FA keeps healing

P.S If you want to know what to use and what not to use in a freestyle pk, start a pvp with someone and do whatever buffs you want 1-if you are allowed to use that buff in pvp then u can use it in a freestyle pk (aos,mb,BS...etc) 2-if you are not allowed to use it in pvp(it will say cannot use X in a pvp) then you shouldn't use it in a freestyle pk (SS,heals)
    Pretty sure by those rules, in 1v1, wizard will never lose if their gear is anywhere close to as good as their opponent. They get 4.4k free hp every 60 seconds, and high regen gives back either 2,100 or 2,400 hp (15/2*300 don't know if it rounds down or up). Not to mention unless you're a force blader, they will move much, much faster than you could ever hope to. Oh, also when it turns into combo vs combo (which it inevitably will), they can just pop 30 extra amp and 200 penetration out of nowhere, and you have 4.4 - 6.8k extra HP to burn through. If the shield breaks -- they can just run until it's back up and try the encounter again. Your only hope is to try and kill them (through their shield) before the 10 second root on aofc is gone. But let's look at options:

- a force shielder's option for dealing damage is mortal bane, however that is stupid against a wizard unless you pair it with aod, however, if you aod, the wizard will just walk out of your range, before someone mentions their suppression, I don't think it works through the shield. And even if it does, 4 seconds is enough for what... two force shielder skills in combo? I am not confident a force shielder could reliably two-hit a comparably geared wizard through spirit shield, though I could be wrong on that one.
    - force blader is kind of tricky for me, but I think their best play would be to watch a clock, dash/fade around and fire aoc/root/enervate at 1 second left on the wizard's root, then I think the force blader could secure a kill. However as a wizard against a force blader I would never aofc because of just that. You have to cast shield before you cast aofc and then you don't have it to tank a possible root.
    - warrior is interesting because it's possible they have not much less hp than a wizard with shield, however a wiz is going to hit a lot harder, I think the only way a warrior is going to kill a wizard in 10 seconds through spirit shield is with bloody spirit, and against aofc, bloody spirit is going to cause effectively instant death. Probably would have to panic cry in combo, then bloody spirit and hope you can break the shield and knock down before suppression ends, then you'd have 4 - 5 seconds to kill before you're killed once they get a combo going. But against warrior wizard just has to not aofc until the warrior's already spent their suppression
    - gladiator gear isn't good enough yet to matter, I don't think. Also know nothing about the class
    - force archer's aos pales in comparison to aofc for pvp, without heal, force archer can't hope to kill wiz+shield before they die. And forget about running.
    - blader, while doing a lot of damage, I think just can't tank long enough to deal enough damage. 4.4k add damage and 25 amp is a lot, but they only get 6 seconds of immobilizing the wizard and if they can't secure a kill in that time, it's over. I can't imagine once they break through the shield that they would have much hp left -- even with intuition heal, they get back... 600 hp or so, right? So they get about another 3/4 of a hit. But it all comes down to that 6 seconds while the wizard is silenced.

Force blader and warrior encounters could be made much easier for a wizard if they ran away, cast aofc, waited for the root to end, then engaged. That still gives them 20 seconds or so of 30 amp and 200 penetration.

Again, that only applies if the gear levels are comparable. Of course if you take someone who has 150+ amp against a wizard in osm, the wizard will lose. Likewise if the wizard literally can't kill the opponent (aka, hp pot > their damage), then they will at best get a draw.

This also discounts BM, which is allowed under that criteria. I guess I also assumed use of hp pots, which is not allowed in PvP, but would be impossible to police.

And as a side note -- this is stating the obvious, but the classes are balanced for war, not pvp/pk. 1v1 situations in war I believe no particular class has an advantage purely because of that class. The exception being *maybe* force bladers in bm1, but that is more a consequence of our current server's item situation (e.g. defense is much more prevalent than offense).

that 9-10 range can easily be chased using just dash-combo of melee classes who has range 3-6 skills (FS/FB/WA) .. and what if you add fade to that equation as well? you'd pretty much towed down FA's range in the process.

and melee classes hit hard with those 3-6 range skills compared to long range skills of FA.

and in end-tier, cannons and lances does not do much against a properly geared melee unless you have epic gear (like dual amp gears)

and in range BL is the hardest to catch up to the range of FA, since the class lacks range skills but it compensated with silence + epic godlike damage buff for a few seconds.

There is something you are not including into your analysis bro.. ok look yes if you know wtf you're doing with a melee class you can make Magic classes' range insignificant.. but you forget to consider the resist rate all magic classes have..its there to make it hard for the melee classes to kill them as fast. Now all the scenarios that i have seen you state is just counters that work in the melee classes' favor.. Now lets say the FA breaks the melee class's combo.. itll be damn hard to escape its range especially if you're up agaisnt someone who can retarget like a god. It is all situational saying that an FA is the most underhanded is just ignorant.

Sounds to me like the PH server is full of Freestyle rookies

There is something you are not including into your analysis bro.. ok look yes if you know wtf you're doing with a melee class you can make Magic classes' range insignificant.. but you forget to consider the resist rate all magic classes have..its there to make it hard for the melee classes to kill them as fast. Now all the scenarios that i have seen you state is just counters that work in the melee classes' favor.. Now lets say the FA breaks the melee class's combo.. itll be damn hard to escape its range especially if you're up agaisnt someone who can retarget like a god. It is all situational saying that an FA is the most underhanded is just ignorant.

Sounds to me like the PH server is full of Freestyle rookies
    I miss you

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast