Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: - CABAL "PK PLAY" ... because head2head PVP is too mainstream..

Thumbs up - CABAL "PK PLAY" ... because head2head PVP is too mainstream..

Philippine Server: Venus

Play with us on PH Server, usually at night on Channel 10 Desert Scream .. just mail XIII, Light, SirLope, or Indefinitely for PK mini-events :P

All videos are credited to the players.. Some videos are not currently uploaded (cause of size/time of match)

Skill Set:
    - Combo Debuffs
    - Combo Fade
    - Combo Dash
    - Combo Blink
    - Combo Heal
    - Combo Buffs
    - Mob Retargeting
    - Instant Buff Timing

Videos:

- Cabal Online - XIII vs Light 2 - Freestyle PK
    - Cabal Online PH - Raeid, 190 WI Blink+Fade in Combo (easy method)
    - Cabal Online - Vhinz VS Prophecy .. friendly PK play
    - Cabal Online PH - Light vs SirLope - Freestyle PK
    - Cabal Online PH - 2 VS 2 - Freestyle PK -- XIII/Prophecy VS Light/Lope
    - Cabal Online PH - XIII 190 FA, Dash+Fade+Buff in Combo
    - Cabal Online PH - Light vs Stnick - Freestyle PK

Not quite sure how your pk mini events would work for lvl 1 characters...lol.
    No hate, but I would like to see PVP freestyling, not a collection of pk freestyling where you can heal and use auto retargetting. Also, with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    Not quite sure how your pk mini events would work for lvl 1 characters...lol.
    No hate, but I would like to see PVP freestyling, not a collection of pk freestyling where you can heal and use auto retargetting. Also, with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays.
    no hate too, but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.. PVP system in Cabal is "not customizable", hence it is not built for all classes.. while PK play revolves mainly on no rule policy, but etiquette shows that it should have no BM and party buffs..

a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way.

and I agree "with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays"

but it's different when you use those skills in battle under pressure and how you use them..

it's a clear difference between "just knows how to do it" than "accustomed on how to do it"
    Last edited by freyelis; 06-10-2014 at 10:13 PM.

you're bad :/
    "a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way." you're bad :/ btw... someone explain to me "heal combo"
    Quote Originally Posted by freyelis View Post
    no hate too, but if you've been with cabal for long, you'll see that if a melee class pilot is skilled enough, range classes can be easily killed in PVP, even with those moves, even in same gear.. heal was given to FA for a good reason.. some characters have an advantage in PVP, some on PK, and some better in dungeons.. PVP system in Cabal is "not customizable", hence it is not built for all classes.. while PK play revolves mainly on no rule policy, but etiquette shows that it should have no BM and party buffs..

a skilled melee player and others can actually KILL a healing FA.. I know because I had opponents who can kill me, even with heal combo.. now, what if it was in PVP? it will be overkill.. you will see more character imbalances this way.

and I agree "with the right internet connection, anyone can dash/fade/blink in combo nowadays"

but it's different when you use those skills in battle under pressure and how you use them..

it's a clear difference between "just knows how to do it" than "accustomed on how to do it"

Quote Originally Posted by freyelis View Post

Uh, I think that's unlikely. You can literally just spam heal whenever your hp is low. I agree that FA were given heal for a reason and that they should be able to utilize it whenever, but I really don't see the point of doing that in a PK. Why? Because all your FAs get so fancy by doing unnecessary movement all around the map...you can just stand there and dps, then heal whenever your hp is low.

I'm not sure when this was changed (probably with the Gladiator update) but you can heal in combo now.

As for the comment about not being able to heal in a PVP, your range makes up for it because you can easily get free hits with your 9~10 range skills.

Shadow Titanium
    oh wow it is true..

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    Uh, I think that's unlikely. You can literally just spam heal whenever your hp is low. I agree that FA were given heal for a reason and that they should be able to utilize it whenever, but I really don't see the point of doing that in a PK. Why? Because all your FAs get so fancy by doing unnecessary movement all around the map...you can just stand there and dps, then heal whenever your hp is low.
    ugh actually no.. characters now have silence and suppress.. and with crit ang good gear, you can literally kill an FA with it.
    if you are an FA and you're saying that to my melee friends, you are already dead.

we do that video just to "show movement", but that "moving around the map" that you are saying is actually pretty effective VS a good-geared melee player.. our 1st video shows FA to FA, w/c is same range class, so I understand that the movement was unnecessary at that video, but that's not the purpose of it in the 1st place.
    Last edited by freyelis; 06-11-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Knockdown during heal use fillers till they get up switch to that lightning blade during combo aoc silence then fatality. Flawless, but yea if the knockdown fails so much for that and if the fa is in a pt no one can out dps that triple heal.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Knockdown during heal use fillers till they get up switch to that lightning blade during combo aoc silence then fatality. Flawless, but yea if the knockdown fails so much for that and if the fa is in a pt no one can out dps that triple heal.
    true.. our FB opponents do it like this, debuff, then lessen FA hp (one where the FA does not heal yet), then lightning blade -> exec -> AOC (all in combo), then bash away.. and also, most FAs are not immune to Manafreeze+LevelDown+Effector = -1600MP

for FS, again lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, suppress + Mortal Bane + skills

for WA, lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, panic cry + BS + skills (DPS and finisher)

for BL (it is actually easier), lessen HP of FA a bit, then in combo, Assault (silence) + AOF and IB + DPS (need retarget skill since FA will roll), but in this state, FA will be like paper.

for WI, lessen HP of FA a bit, or just bash it out with him/her, then use Spirit Shield if you are about to die, then Silence him/her immediately (in combo) then AOFC + DPS

for GL, I don't know yet did not bother to play with class .. and no opponent from GL class yet.

again with proper gear and damage, it can be done, and it already has been, even with my friends who has epic gear
    Last edited by freyelis; 06-11-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast