Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Times

Hybrid View

Banned

Ticket Times

I have tickets that have been in for 6 weeks now still in ready mode, and a someone in guild that has a ticket in for 2 months about being hacked. Yet no response what so ever, just how long does it take to respond to a ticket now, I say 6 months and whats the point of logging tickets now a days when the gm's just ignore them? Betting when i do get a response it will be " your ticket is so old, it serves no purpose anymore and we are just deleting it, thank you for playing cabal and we dont give a damn about you, now go spend more money, thanks again."

Anyone else feeling this way? lets let the gm's know this is not acceptable. thanks and have a great day.

OH i bet they shut this done in seconds cause they are on top of the forums. hahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Billy; 06-11-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Hi you must be new here
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    hacking issues they ask u to provide as much crap as possible and probably didnt have enough info to go on however u prolly gave out info im sure at some point

Banned
    Its not a question of giving out the info, its about answering the freakin tickets. im at 2 months on 1 of my tickets, and 6 weeks on the other, at least answer them. and as far as the guildy that was hacked, 3 months have now passed and no response. i understand they really dont care, but at least tell us to f off then close the ticket.

We are sorry for any inconvenience is GM politly sayin.fk off lol.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    can you copy and paste exactly what you put on the trouble ticket?

Hi dear support team:<br />I bought lately 8 bronze volcher's in order to get suit that I liked a lot, but after I bought it, I found out that I cannot equip that suit, its says "sealed item cannot be equip".<br />Can you please help me sort out that issue.<br />Regards: Lukasz.

Thats my ticket, only 2 weeks w/o answer...

Dude you have to buy an unsealing stone -_-

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Dude you have to buy an unsealing stone -_-

I know that: but cabal has probably plenty armors sealed w/o a way to get unsealing stone? thats why I wrote the ticket, they are not available on craft, AH, nor cabal shop right? I appreciate your answer and if thats true GM's in response only should point this out like u did but guess what.. lol yes they didn't so I'm still waiting.
    Last edited by Arrai; 07-10-2014 at 12:52 PM.

?
    Last edited by Enso; 07-10-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast